HappyGuySmiley

I just finished the game in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

17 posts in this topic

So it's an hour and 15 minutes of extra work? You can start the game on Titan and it's easy, no need for the extra hour on top of the initial run.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shinobi said:

 

Oh well, I didn't see that.

5 hours ago, BG_painter said:

i did this legit on the ps3.... meh... i feel silly :|

Don't feel like that, you're really good at the game! (compared to me lol)

8 hours ago, madbuk said:

So it's an hour and 15 minutes of extra work? You can start the game on Titan and it's easy, no need for the extra hour on top of the initial run.

It highly depends on the way you see it, if your first playthrough is focused on having fun like I did, then the second one will be you completing the game on Titan mode and getting the collectibles, whether you're using a glitch or not.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Games easy though

no need to exploit it

It depends what kind of player you are. In My opinion example NHL is easy ;) God of War and Titan mode not. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

Oh well, I didn't see that.

Don't feel like that, you're really good at the game! (compared to me lol)

It highly depends on the way you see it, if your first playthrough is focused on having fun like I did, then the second one will be you completing the game on Titan mode and getting the collectibles, whether you're using a glitch or not.

Oh thank you :) 👍 I do have the game for ps4, I liked it so maybe someday i'll plat it again, i hope i am up for the challenge again :D;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Games easy though

no need to exploit it

Some people (including me) aren't that good, so this is why I made this video.

41 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Oh thank you :)1f44d.png I do have the game for ps4, I liked it so maybe someday i'll plat it again, i hope i am up for the challenge again :D;)

Good luck to you 1f44d.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Even though i get why they people are saying this and the game is old...

He still is trying to help people and that should be applauded to, not tearing his work down...

You said it, thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, madbuk said:

So it's an hour and 15 minutes of extra work? You can start the game on Titan and it's easy, no need for the extra hour on top of the initial run.

Valid point: It only makes the run longer and serves no functional use other than to create infinite health and skip portions of the game. No guarantee that it functions the same for everyone else either or that it can be done in both versions. Half the homework done expecting all of the praise. It would've been more impressive if it were Infinite Health at the beginning of the game due to developer error, but infinite health and then straight to the boss battle? Just hack the game at that point seeing as you aren't legitimately earning the trophy, you're skipping pages worth of gameplay just to boss rush. It's a party trick, not a glitch advantage.

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comments
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 7:01 AM, Cynicaljam96 said:

Valid point: It only makes the run longer and serves no functional use other than to create infinite health and skip portions of the game. No guarantee that it functions the same for everyone else either or that it can be done in both versions. Half the homework done expecting all of the praise. It would've been more impressive if it were Infinite Health at the beginning of the game due to developer error, but infinite health and then straight to the boss battle? Just hack the game at that point seeing as you aren't legitimately earning the trophy, you're skipping pages worth of gameplay just to boss rush. It's a party trick, not a glitch advantage.

This guide is made for people which want to get the Unhuman trophy after their FIRST RUN in the game, so they skip another 5 hours of gameplay. With that said, you can do whatever you want. This glitch has been confirmed to work on both PS3 and PS4 versions of the game. Yes, people are casual, but nonetheless, you shouldn't mock them because of that, there are different types of players, just deal with it.

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous edit.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

This guide is made for people which want to get the Unhuman trophy after their FIRST RUN in the game, so they skip another 5 hours of gameplay. With that said, you can do whatever you want. This glitch has been confirmed to work on both PS3 and PS4 versions of the game. Yes, people are casual, but nonetheless, you shouldn't mock them because of that, there are different types of players, just deal with it.

 

Just...Thanks. That is all that should have been said after your first post by anyone posting here. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 4:49 PM, AndresLionheart said:

Cmon, man. The dude is just trying to help. He even made a video for it. Not everyone can (or wants to) play games on hard from the start.

You could also have added your input in less of an asshole way, like just mentioning the game can be started in Hard, without the elitist comment on top of it.




There are always people doing dramas on this site. I also don't agree with anyone making a video of wolfenstein 2 in mein leben with the help of glitches, but that's a problem of these people. Furthermore, most GOW3 players play 2 or 3 times in a row from start to finish. This help is perfectly acceptable

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its not that hard on titan if you are a veteran gow player the fourth difficulty i forgot the name is wayyyy harder

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.