I just finished the game in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

6 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Oh well, I didn't see that.

5 hours ago, BG_painter said:

i did this legit on the ps3.... meh... i feel silly :|

Don't feel like that, you're really good at the game! (compared to me lol)

8 hours ago, madbuk said:

So it's an hour and 15 minutes of extra work? You can start the game on Titan and it's easy, no need for the extra hour on top of the initial run.

It highly depends on the way you see it, if your first playthrough is focused on having fun like I did, then the second one will be you completing the game on Titan mode and getting the collectibles, whether you're using a glitch or not.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

Oh well, I didn't see that.

Don't feel like that, you're really good at the game! (compared to me lol)

It highly depends on the way you see it, if your first playthrough is focused on having fun like I did, then the second one will be you completing the game on Titan mode and getting the collectibles, whether you're using a glitch or not.

Oh thank you :) ? I do have the game for ps4, I liked it so maybe someday i'll plat it again, i hope i am up for the challenge again :D;)

4 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Games easy though

no need to exploit it

Some people (including me) aren't that good, so this is why I made this video.

41 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Oh thank you :)1f44d.png I do have the game for ps4, I liked it so maybe someday i'll plat it again, i hope i am up for the challenge again :D;)

Good luck to you 1f44d.png

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, madbuk said:

So it's an hour and 15 minutes of extra work? You can start the game on Titan and it's easy, no need for the extra hour on top of the initial run.

Valid point: It only makes the run longer and serves no functional use other than to create infinite health and skip portions of the game. No guarantee that it functions the same for everyone else either or that it can be done in both versions. Half the homework done expecting all of the praise. It would've been more impressive if it were Infinite Health at the beginning of the game due to developer error, but infinite health and then straight to the boss battle? Just hack the game at that point seeing as you aren't legitimately earning the trophy, you're skipping pages worth of gameplay just to boss rush. It's a party trick, not a glitch advantage.

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comments

On 7/13/2018 at 7:01 AM, Cynicaljam96 said:

Valid point: It only makes the run longer and serves no functional use other than to create infinite health and skip portions of the game. No guarantee that it functions the same for everyone else either or that it can be done in both versions. Half the homework done expecting all of the praise. It would've been more impressive if it were Infinite Health at the beginning of the game due to developer error, but infinite health and then straight to the boss battle? Just hack the game at that point seeing as you aren't legitimately earning the trophy, you're skipping pages worth of gameplay just to boss rush. It's a party trick, not a glitch advantage.

This guide is made for people which want to get the Unhuman trophy after their FIRST RUN in the game, so they skip another 5 hours of gameplay. With that said, you can do whatever you want. This glitch has been confirmed to work on both PS3 and PS4 versions of the game. Yes, people are casual, but nonetheless, you shouldn't mock them because of that, there are different types of players, just deal with it.

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous edit.

19 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

This guide is made for people which want to get the Unhuman trophy after their FIRST RUN in the game, so they skip another 5 hours of gameplay. With that said, you can do whatever you want. This glitch has been confirmed to work on both PS3 and PS4 versions of the game. Yes, people are casual, but nonetheless, you shouldn't mock them because of that, there are different types of players, just deal with it.

Just...Thanks. That is all that should have been said after your first post by anyone posting here. 

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 4:49 PM, AndresLionheart said:

Cmon, man. The dude is just trying to help. He even made a video for it. Not everyone can (or wants to) play games on hard from the start.

You could also have added your input in less of an asshole way, like just mentioning the game can be started in Hard, without the elitist comment on top of it.

There are always people doing dramas on this site. I also don't agree with anyone making a video of wolfenstein 2 in mein leben with the help of glitches, but that's a problem of these people. Furthermore, most GOW3 players play 2 or 3 times in a row from start to finish. This help is perfectly acceptable

• Like 1