Free Association bugged?

RedlChris-_-

15 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

So, did you choose a network, get accepted and completed a online match and it didn't pop? Never seen someone complaining about that one before.

This^

I've never heard of this trophy glitching before. When I went for this a year or so back, it took forever to pop after joining my chosen Network. Here's what the Guide has to say:

This trophy is awarded for joining a multiplayer network. From the multiplayer menu, choose "Play" and then "Network". Select a network from the list or search for one if you want to join a specific one. Once you have chosen and joined a network, the trophy should pop.

You may need to join or complete a multiplayer match to trigger the trophy to pop. It is unclear whether some server-side event triggers the trophy or not. In the author's case, the trophy popped a few seconds after joining a network. There are other reports, however, of the trophy not popping until a match has been started or completed while you are part of a network. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, gamesfourever said:

Nvm. i got it. i joined multiple networks. changing active networks in the networks setting popped the trophy

Yes, join a network, and then change networks, it should pop.  I joined a network, finished a match and got nothing. I then created my own network, switched to that and it popped right away.. 

• 10 months later...