ME Trilogy

VelikyNovgorod4

My favourite was Liara; I stayed loyal throughout the trilogy of course. ;) I quite like Tali too, but not being able to romance her in the first game along with that awful face reveal in ME3 is a big turn-off for me.

Spoiler

I always kill Ashley on Virmire because I hate that bitch. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

I went with Miranda initially but then I went with Tali after that. I only wish Tali's face reveal wasn't disappointing, or they at least kept it a mystery.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

My favourite was Liara; I stayed loyal throughout the trilogy of course. ;) I quite like Tali too, but not being able to romance her in the first game along with that awful face reveal in ME3 is a big turn-off for me.

Reveal hidden contents

I always kill Ashley on Virmire because I hate that bitch. :P

For me what was disappointing about Tali's face reveal was that I always expected the Quarians to look like reptiles. It was because of the eyes reminded of reptiles idk why lol.

1 minute ago, VelikyNovgorod4 said:

For me what was disappointing about Tali's face reveal was that I always expected the Quarians to look like reptiles. It was because of the eyes reminded of reptiles idk why lol.

Anything would have been better than the lazy photoshopped stock image we got. Also, it always bothered me how they modelled Jessica Chobot's face in-game but not Tali's.

Just now, VelikyNovgorod4 said:

Why? How would they have modelled Tali's face exactly? 

I would have thought it was pretty obvious; they spent time modelling her instead of an important character like Tali. I don't really understand your second question... They clearly had an idea of what they wanted her to look like with the modified stock image, so why couldn't they have modelled her in-game?

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

I would have thought it was pretty obvious; they spent time modelling her instead of an important character like Tali. I don't really understand your second question... They clearly had an idea of what they wanted her to look like with the modified stock image, so why couldn't they have modelled her in-game?

Idk it was a stupid question lol I guess I couldn't wrap my head around model completely 

As FemShep In ME 1 I romanced Kaiden but to be honest it was because I had no other male option. His personality is good for friendship but had zero attractiveness for me.

In ME 2 I was torn apart at first, no option seemed to fit for me. Garrus was my friend, I liked him a lot in ME1 but romance? Thane was a nice guy but his slow talking and the strange memory scenes were not my thing and on top he was ill, so not a good deal. Jacob is dead boring and works for Cerberus, no need to say more... But staying single was not in my interest so I had to decide ?

So in the end I went with Garrus and oh boy was it hard to stick to that in the beginning. How femshep approached him was so out of the personality I chose for her. My Bro Feelings for Garrus and his Alien looks made it not so easy to fall in love with them as well. But it was funny and Garrus awkwardness kind of cute, I grew with him :)

In ME3 for a short time I was thinking to break up with Garrus and going back to Kaidan but after a while it was clear he didn't change (except that he was now bisexual :D) so I stuck with my spiky, funny and always calibrating Turian Guy. And that was the best decision I could've made. The relationship got so good I even kinda fell in love myself and didn't want it to be over. Afterwards I discovered Fanfiction Writings and started to read the romance stuff to get my happy ending xD

Edited by Savyna

Played all the games and runs as femShep (because you would, and I didn't like the male voice). Except for trophy reasons in replays, Liara in ME1, Kelly in ME2 and Samantha in ME3. Personal assistents

If they would have been available for femShep, though, I'd have gone for Ashley in ME1.

2 hours ago, Savyna said:

As FemShep In ME 1 I romanced Kaiden but to be honest it was because I had no other male option. His personality is good for friendship but had zero attractiveness for me.

In ME 2 I was torn apart at first, no option seemed to fit for me. Garrus was my friend, I liked him a lot in ME1 but romance? Thane was a nice guy but his slow talking and the strange memory scenes were not my thing and on top he was ill, so not a good deal. Jacob is dead boring and works for Cerberus, no need to say more... But staying single was not in my interest so I had to decide 1f600.png

So in the end I went with Garrus and oh boy was it hard to stick to that in the beginning. How femshep approached him was so out of the personality I chose for her. My Bro Feelings for Garrus and his Alien looks made it not so easy to fall in love with them as well. But it was funny and Garrus awkwardness kind of cute, I grew with him :)

In ME3 for a short time I was thinking to break up with Garrus and going back to Kaidan but after a while it was clear he didn't change (except that he was now bisexual :D) so I stuck with my spiky, funny and always calibrating Turian Guy. And that was the best decision I could've made. The relationship got so good I even kinda fell in love myself and didn't want it to be over. Afterwards I discovered Fanfiction Writings and started to read the romance stuff to get my happy ending xD

I personally enjoyed Jacob along with all the characters in ME2 it just made me kinda mad that they never had him talk about much other then his father. Which was pretty interesting until you learn that he was a twisted asshole. I would have preferred something where his father was stuck on a planet with some new aggressive species. But enough on Jacob, are those really the only options though in ME2? Seems a little limited but at least you get female choices as well in ME3.

Edited by VelikyNovgorod4

3 minutes ago, Einigkeit said:

Shep - Liara

FemShep - Garrus

The only real options.

Not really? I romanced Liara then went to Miranda in ME2 and 3. I could understand saying that for ME3 because if you didn't romance a character who wasn't on your squad then it wasn't really a romance. But Liara is not the only choice and I get that you mean interesting wise but still she's not.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VelikyNovgorod4 said:

I personally enjoyed Jacob along with all the characters in ME2 it just made me kinda mad that they never had him talk about much other then his father. Which was pretty interesting until you learn that he was a twisted asshole. I would have preferred something where his father was stuck on a planet with some new aggressive species. But enough on Jacob, are those really the only options though in ME2? Seems a little limited but at least you get female choices as well in ME3.

I also would've liked that. It was too obvious with his father from begin with.

Not the only options, just the only male options. I think Samara was another female option if I remember correctly and there was this kind of fling with Kelly Chambers. The latter I did so she could feed my precious fish :D

15 hours ago, VelikyNovgorod4 said:

Not really? I romanced Liara then went to Miranda in ME2 and 3. I could understand saying that for ME3 because if you didn't romance a character who wasn't on your squad then it wasn't really a romance. But Liara is not the only choice and I get that you mean interesting wise but still she's not.

Haha, I didn't mean it literally.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, Redgrave said:

I went with Miranda initially but then I went with Tali after that. I only wish Tali's face reveal wasn't disappointing, or they at least kept it a mystery.

All alien species actually look alien. And then there's Tali... WITH hair. Like BioWare couldn't have made her look more alien? Oh, that's right, they had to appeal to adolescent boys and make her super attractive...

19 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

Played all the games and runs as femShep (because you would, and I didn't like the male voice).

I called him Mark "Monotone" Meer.

9 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

All alien species actually look alien. And then there's Tali... WITH hair. Like BioWare couldn't have made her look more alien? Oh, that's right, they had to appeal to adolescent boys and make her super attractive...

I called him Mark "Monotone" Meer.

It's more of being lazy, they used a stock image for her, and they used a stock Windows desktop wallpaper for the epilogue where the old man is telling the story about the Shepard