Wrecking Ball trophies

livEwithacapital

hamachv1.png   hamachv2.png

They are both not as hard as I expected, strike will be the more difficult of the 2 but both seem very manageable through normal gameplay. The trophies aren't out yet, but these are what they are going to be. They were added to PTR (public test region) on PC today. Every hero's new trophies come along with their cosmetics since they're tied to reward "pixel" and "cute" sprays.

Edited by FearForDignity
  • Like 1

I think that any trophy which require to hit 5 players in close range is kinda hard. Cause every time there some Tracer/Sombra/Widow/Genji/Reaper who have escape skills. And here you have 2 seconds limit. But with good Zarya I guess that's just question of time.

Thanks God it's not 6 players...

5 hours ago, SirEricLPer said:

As far as I can tell they have updated the trophy "Strike" to only hitting 4 people in 4 seconds. This should make it alot easier :D

Oh wow, really? That actually makes it a lot easier. Blizzard hasn't been a total stranger to editing the trophies / achievements in this game so it's not super surprising I guess, maybe strike was actually really too difficult.

Now if only they'd ease up on cratered, weird they change this but never bothered to balance cratered which is arguably the most luck based trophy in the game.

Edited by FearForDignity

19 hours ago, FearForDignity said:

Now if only they'd ease up on cratered, weird they change this but never bothered to balance cratered which is arguably the most luck based trophy in the game.

Right? I find it so odd that they decided you have to ult 6 people instead of the usual 4. The only other hero who has that is Winston and his ult isn't an AoE.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

It's actually been updated to 4 players in 2 seconds. Shown in this video:

Thanks, that really doesn't seem that bad at all. Just gotta roll through a choke point from the looks of it.

EDIT: Got the trophies in 3 games. Very easy stuff.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

49 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

His trophies are not that bad at all, I just got both of them in less than an hour.

Rolling like crazy for the Strike one is too much fun lmao xD

Getting to pick him fast enough is the hard part about the trophy. :P

they were so easy. got them in 5 matches. 

open up a group for quick play make it roles enforced, make yourself the only tank and the rest dps and support slots, it'll fill up. 

you don't need to boost anything, just take damage near enemies and run for adaption. 

for the bowling trophy just use the sling on a choke point and dont let go, swing up and down until you get 4. 

I got my bowling trophy on the big bell on hanamura, it was really fun actually. 

I'm still misding that stupidly hard doomfist cratered trophy to get 100% tho ughhhh. 

Edited by shlomaniac