Will Sonic Mania Plus have a separate Trophy List?

bpmotard

I have been wondering this since it was announced a few months back, if the physical version will include a different trophy list with a possible platinum trophy. If not, will the base game have DLC trophies for the encore mode? I'm curious about this.

2 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

I doubt it at this point, as the game is already out and no trophy list has been revealed.

The game will be released on July 17th. A lot of games only have their trophy list announced on the day the game is released. We can only hope..

1 hour ago, bpmotard said:

The game will be released on July 17th. A lot of games only have their trophy list announced on the day the game is released. We can only hope..

Oh, I thought it released yesterday, as that was what my local store said. I've yet to check and pick it up though.

Looks like there’s no trophy list for the DLC.

I kinda expected this. They implemented the minimum trophies, maybe because they were obliged to implement them. If trophies were important for the devs, they should add a platinum in the first place - or at least, more valuable ones (like Little Nightmares).

Edited by TurtlePM

8 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

No trophies, as it's officially out in the PS Store now.

Just enjoy the game. :) 

Well, that is unfortunate... I'm buying the physical copy anyway, I love this game, but it is a shame that there are no extra DLC trophies or a new list with a Platinum. A real missed opportunity in my opinion

• 5 weeks later...