Games with Photomode

Trellgoth

As a Virtual Photography addict, I am using photomode A LOT in games. Taking screenshots is something I'm doing for a while now, and with every game/shot, I feel I'm getting better: looking at the quality of the shot.

However, every time I buy a new game, the first thing I do is search on Google if the game has a photomode yes/no.

This brings me to the next question;

Does anyone perhaps know if there is a site/blog/forum/whatever with a (up-to-date) list of games which have Photomode included?

Most of the lists I get to, are either not accurate, incomplete or have false info.

11 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Yeah, that's what I meant to say. This is one of the lists which is not accurate, at all.

There are couple titles in there, which do NOT have an actual photomode. Plus, this list is way too short. So many games are missing in this one.

It seems there is no actual, up-to-date, list for the PS4 Photomode games...

23 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

And you don't want to do it either... so...

Thank you for your helpfull input in this topic.

Why should I do it, if my question was if someone knows a place where a list might exist?

Perhaps I am missing something in my search? I mean, what kind of answer is this?

I'm not building an online database on anything. I'm not a site-builder. Why on earth should I start building something, if I only ask a little question in this forum and thinking out loud with "is seems there is no list".

But thank you, again, for your input.

[edit]

Maybe I'll start a new topic with an overview of the games, and people can reply with additional titles. So there'll be a full overview in here, somewhere...

We'll see... not sure yet. First I'd like to find out if such a list exists yes/no. That was my main question, if someone knows anything on that.

Edited by Trellgoth

1 hour ago, Trellgoth said:

Thank you for your helpfull input in this topic.

Why should I do it, if my question was if someone knows a place where a list might exist?

Perhaps I am missing something in my search? I mean, what kind of answer is this?

I'm not building an online database on anything. I'm not a site-builder. Why on earth should I start building something, if I only ask a little question in this forum and thinking out loud with "is seems there is no list".

But thank you, again, for your input.

[edit]

Maybe I'll start a new topic with an overview of the games, and people can reply with additional titles. So there'll be a full overview in here, somewhere...

We'll see... not sure yet. First I'd like to find out if such a list exists yes/no. That was my main question, if someone knows anything on that.

Ooooor alternatively you could not act like a huge crybaby and get offended over the obvious and create a list with the forum, cooperatively. I would've loved to help you on that and many others pobably too.

Instead now you go to the list of geniuses I have no interest in talking with again.

J

Gran Turisno Sport has an in-depth one,  but as someone who is a professional photographer, it’s still kinda wonky on the settings, and the rendered photo. Things like Aperture and Speed can be set, but the results are typically not what I would expect from say my Nikon 7000.  It hey, it’s a game, not Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.

I will try and create a new topic some day here. 

I don't have a laptop or PC, so I have to do everything from my phone which is not the best way to start a big topic and keep updating. 

But I will try, soon. 

Thanks.