How to get to the second castle?

So I've been stuck on this for at least a week, probably two or three. My question is how to get to the second castle? I can see it on the upper left-side of my map, but every path seems to be blocked off. I already have Flambo so that's not my issue either. I've looked up guides and youtube videos, but they never open their map to show where they are when they start heading to the second castle.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Okay, so I went through several Youtube walkthroughs before I finally found one that showed how to get to the second castle. In the west area of the map, there is a cave that has spikey rodents in it. Go north in the cave and there will be mermaids throwing ice balls at you. Go east on that screen and you'll see dynamite guys. Then you have to go south and then west until you exit the cave. It may seem like you just made a big circle, but the exit actually brings you to a different area.

Edited by Kittet3

• 1 year later...

Hey Kittet3,

thank you for this thread. It would def have helped me if I read it a few days ago, your description is pretty nice.

Now I'm stuck in the second castle itself. Managed to open the cracked floors on 3F and 2F but not to reach 4F or basement yet.

Will watch some YouTube videos for that.

Congratulations for your plat #125! I'm working on the same right now.

Could be this game if it's not getting too annoying.

• Like 1