Dead Money DLC glitched

Saionji

I havent saw any topics about this so I thought I might as well create one and help others as well as myself...

I wanted to start the Dead Money dlc but when I arrive at the Abandoned BoS Bunker it says I dont have the required key to open it, I searched all over the net and couldnt find a definitive solution, this bunker is where the DLC mission starts and from what other people say its suppose to be open after installing DLC. I tried to delete and redownload the DLC but it still isnt fixed. Did anyone had a similar problem... if yes how did you fixed this? Thanks in advance

Edited by Mami Tomoe

This is a rare bug but the only fix I know of, is to uninstall everything, reinstall the game, minus the patches and DLC, enter the now open bunker, save, then reinstall the patches and DLC :). If this doesn't work, then the only other fix I can think of is to start a new game from scratch and pray that works :(.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This is a rare bug but the only fix I know of, is to uninstall everything, reinstall the game, minus the patches and DLC, enter the now open bunker, save, then reinstall the patches and DLC :). If this doesn't work, then the only other fix I can think of is to start a new game from scratch and pray that works :(.

I did exactly this but once I reloaded my save which I made inside the bunker it threw me out of the bunker somehow. I think since this location would be impossible to leave without a key the game teleports you outside. I tried doing everything again but without patching the game and I was finally able to start this DLC.