TurtlePM

Goofy & EASY Vibrato Trophy

4 posts in this topic

This is awkward and a little embarrassing, but it will help people with "Good Vibrations" trophy :D

So, I was playing SingStar and my niece came to my side, staring at me. I was grinding for the vibrato trophy, playing the same music over and over again.

At some point, I start to goof with her, imitating an angry Donald Duck but with the right note of the song. She was laughing out loud, but I was surprised when I looked at the screen and saw that I was performing a vibrato. I used to do 3/5 seconds (tops) for each song, singing naturally. With this embarrassing yet funny movement, I did 30 seconds each round on ABBA - Dancing Queen.

Here's the video:

Now, I can't explain how I do this, but:

1) choose a song you fell comfortable with. The more long notes it has, the better, but don't choose songs that you can't easily reach those notes.

2) All you have to do is to shake your head with your lips loosed - while performing the correct note, of course. If you're having trouble with this, try to clench your teeth only and shake your head left-right.

3) Make sure you take breaks after a while :D Shaking your head after 30 minutes is not good for your health :D Try to enjoy while doing it ;) 

On 10/19/2019 at 9:20 AM, sui_staR said:

Easiest way to get the " Good vibrations " Trophy is Amazing Grace from Susan Boyle

Just regularly sing this song?

On 11/15/2019 at 2:42 PM, Nitro said:

Just regularly sing this song?

No, you can just put your microphone next to tv speakers.