Well... These simulator missions are no joke

Asentiff

Well ive been at this a few days now, given time with work and everything, and MY GOD... they definitely don't hold back anything on some of these.. Currently have GOLD all the way up to Spider-Man whose Sim Mission is def. proving to be a pain in the ass... Keeping Dum Dum Duggan alive has been the main issue... well keep trying and trying lol that's all that can be done on situations like this.

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

5 minutes ago, Asentiff said:

Well ive been at this a few days now, given time with work and everything, and MY GOD... they definitely don't hold back anything on some of these.. Currently have GOLD all the way up to Spider-Man whose Sim Mission is def. proving to be a pain in the ass... Keeping Dum Dum Duggan alive has been the main issue... well keep trying and trying lol that's all that can be done on situations like this

Are you playing those on Easy?

Its recommended that you play the game 3 times to level all characters to a certain level to make things easier on Hard Mode. I’m on my second playthrough now on Easy, collecting all simulation discs again (including the 2 Missables) to try those missions. I’ll might be ready to complete the hard mode with these two difficulty modes mastered and all XP gathered.

Hmmm.. ive been doing them on Normal... I was trying to avoid having to do more than two playthroughs... I guess that may be unlikely... be a shame to give up now tho ... ive finished more than half of them including Blade's and Dr. Strange's and those were hella difficult as well

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I have to get Gold on Storm (one of the harder missions in my opinion), Human Torch, Spider Woman, and Doctor Strange (another hard one in my opinion). 

Blade's mission is arguably the most challenging in the whole game. If you can beat his, you can beat them all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Blade's mission is arguably the most challenging in the whole game. If you can beat his, you can beat them all.

Thanks, I figured it out and got the Plat. I had the hardest time with most of the Murderworld and Mephisto's Realm combat simulations especially Storm, Mr. Fantastic, and Doctor Strange. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2020 at 1:02 PM, Milkyray said:

Just finished my first one. Capt. America with a gold medal. Wolverine though... oof... i'm up for a challenge, but this...

Edit: First five gold medals done. Feels like a bit of a grind though.

In my opinion, the Murderworld and Mephisto's Realm levels were the hardest. 

Edited by Tripple_Barnett
Forgot to add something