If i just want to only Plat the main game, is it too hard ?

I mean I am not the good FPS player esp when it comes to multiplayer game.

I see there is a few MP trophies in main game that look simple enough but the question is, if i suck, are they able to carry me ? 

I see it is low price enough that i consider buy it next sale after i sell physical version long ago. but that i fear that I will not able to get the plat due to my bad skill as FPS player because part of me juse don't want to cause other people headache while i am playing like noob. :(

17 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

I mean I am not the good FPS player esp when it comes to multiplayer game.

I see there is a few MP trophies in main game that look simple enough but the question is, if i suck, are they able to carry me ? 

I see it is low price enough that i consider buy it next sale after i sell physical version long ago. but that i fear that I will not able to get the plat due to my bad skill as FPS player because part of me juse don't want to cause other people headache while i am playing like noob. :(

It's not really multiplayer, it's a co-op mode, and if you play with someone that's already unlocked the final map you don't really have to grind to unlock all the maps. Flipping a map twice isn't too bad with the right strategy

I did everything solo because my coop partner kept messing up the game by forgetting to charge up the exosuit before the beginning of a new round...Sincerely, I found it boring, much more boring than difficult. 

By the way, I did it on PS3, I don't know if there is any difference on the PS4 version.

10 minutes ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

I did everything solo because my coop partner kept messing up the game by forgetting to charge up the exosuit before the beginning of a new round...Sincerely, I found it boring, much more boring than difficult. 

By the way, I did it on PS3, I don't know if there is any difference on the PS4 version.

Yeah, it's close to 2 hours of survival which definitely gets old real fast for flipping the map twice 

47 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

but that i fear that I will not able to get the plat due to my bad skill as FPS player because part of me juse don't want to cause other people headache while i am playing like noob. :(

If you find yourself struggling with "Flip Flop", feel free to use this glitch. You'll need to play on version 1.00 in order for it to work...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you don’t consider yourself a good FPS player, you won’t get 100% including all dlc. Even with really good help. You can get a really high %, but some of the dlc trophies require all players playing really well and some luck. 

I agree with SnowxSakura, it is easier than the Treyarch games.

It’s still worth playing if you consider yourself good or not.

If you're asking this question, are you sure you even want to play this game..? If you're doing it for the challenge, then just play it and power through, but if you're doing it just for another platinum, why don't you just find a game you're more into or good at instead? But based on a lot of people's opinions, as far as cod games go, this is rated the easiest of them all to platinum.

On 26/7/2561 at 0:23 AM, MiamiNights89 said:

Wait, I've just noticed you've got platinum on CoD:MWR.. your FPS skills must be pretty decent as some parts of the vet campaign and the vet run of mile high club are pretty brutal. Can't see any problem.

Yeah, the campaign I am OK with because i get to try again over and over but not with other people that will eventually losse patience if I make such a mistake. That campaign was real pain though.

The thing is when it comes to MP game, i am not confident much. I want to plat most of CoD game but just can't because mostly MP section turn me down (as you can see in my log, some CoD game i don't even bother try after see the list but just play the main game on easiest and be done with and that's why it's only MWR i got CoD plat, it has no MP trophy). I tried Infinite Warfare but ultimately that Zombie in Spaceland eventually got me even I got the invincibility glitch that my teammate even piss me off and that's understandable.

I am going to pick it up next sale and hope for the best.

I was able to get the platinum in Advanced Warfare and I too am not a very good player when it comes to the multiplayer/zombies/anything horde mode of any type. I was able to get all the co-op done with my partner who is similar to my skill level. We did however have to resort to playing on version 1.00 because we found it too hard to do with the patch on. But we never used the elevator glitch, we did play the maps legit to get the flip flop trophy. It took several hours/days of attempts  though, but we used I think a tier 2 map where you could camp in a small room so the enemies were forced to all file down a corridor. Eventually we got it done and then finishing the riot map took several attempts as well, but again we did manage in the end. I think if we managed that you would be able to as well, and as stated there is an elevator glitch which would make doing flip flop solo very easy. 

But honestly, I thought it was an excellent game, I loved the campaign of this one and so I definitely recommend playing it regardless. Good luck though with your quest for the plat - it feels very rewarding to unlock if you manage it (at least it was for me, an average FPS player :awesome: )

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i just got the game disc dirt cheap.

Can i ask some stupid question.

That elevator glitch if I want to refill ammo because it will eventually run out. How can I do it safely?

edit: just use heavy class. Problem solved.

How can i unlock exo Horizon map on my own easily?  If it needed to be 50 rounds cleared. There will be no need for the glitch in the first place...

Edited by FielVeredus

On 7/14/2018 at 10:16 AM, FielVeredus said:

Further question , if I want 100% on this including DLC. is it will be problem?

SHG Easter Eggs are easier than Treyarchs, however, those last two DLC's are a pain. The rng of the UFO step on carrier and Oz's jump challenge can be infuriating. On top of that, you're limited on each map by the rng of the printer. Wall weapons are crap and it makes all the maps a chore if you're not lucky enough to get a good gun.

If it's your first attempt at zombies, I'd rate the difficulty at 7 or 8 out of 10. I reccomend you ask someone to let you shareplay (if that's possible) before you buy the DLC. Two of the four map packs require you to get to round 25 and 30, so keep that in mind. It doesn't get easier with more people either. I feel like more players makes the maps too congested and the zombies' health scales. Two player games are optimal, imo. Solo if you're really good at it. Three players is a possibility with some maps though and four is, like I said earlier, just too congested.

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to EXO Zombies, it all depends on RNG as you need guns like CEL-3 Cautarizer, S12, Blunderbuss (only available on Descent), LZ-52 Limbo (only available on Carrier) and OHM (available on Descent and Carrier). Once you get 1 or 2 of them and selecting a training spot that suits you, you can reach to Round 25-30 no problem. And for Easter Eggs, excluding Descent you need box luck as well (EM1 for Outbreak, Magnetron for Infection, the weapon amount you give to Weapon Disposal Machine to get parts and digging the island to get a tablet for Carrier). One tip I can give for Double Tap trophy is go to the 3D printer as fast as you can and try to get one gun listed on here, if you don't get on 1st-2nd hit restart the map. And know the map by heart because you don't have revive on Double Feature mode (Hardcore mode).

Flip Flop wasn't really an issue. I prefer attempting that trophy on Solar map. You can camp on the pipes for a certain amount of time before Nano Swarms spawn and call XS-1 Goliath suit next to the location you camping. You can also attempt this at map Lagos as well. Stay calm, slow/safe but surely will make you to attain the trophy (it took me 2 hours and 45 minutes).

This game isn't that hard by any means (whether Survival or EXO Zombies) and Veteran campaign is easiest by far of all CoD franchise. Just practice the zombies maps, create a training route and blast through the trophies and %. Even your bad at zombies, they won't take long time to master the map and reach to Round 25-30 (Infection map sucks though, but still has decent training spots). And try to activate traps that are near your training spot, it will distract and kill some of your zombies. You got this!

• 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, KaiMaestro said:

May I ask (i know i'm late) how i can set my game back to patch 1.00?

If you've got a disc version of the game, delete the game, turn off your internet, and then put the disc back in. It will only be able to download the original version of the game. However, if you want to put your internet back on will playing, I believe you can just go to downloads and pause the updates. 

If you have a digital version then I don't believe you can revert back to the original version. 

3 hours ago, TerminatarMnA said:

If you've got a disc version of the game, delete the game, turn off your internet, and then put the disc back in. It will only be able to download the original version of the game. However, if you want to put your internet back on will playing, I believe you can just go to downloads and pause the updates. 

If you have a digital version then I don't believe you can revert back to the original version. 

So it needs to be done on local play?