Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dead Weight

Will you be getting Assassin's Creed IV?

38 posts in this topic

Will you/ have you already pre-ordered Assassin's Creed IV?

I got Assassin's Creed 3 at launch last year and i was disappointed of how the game was and its early bugs and glitches. The franchise to me seems like it has fallen from what it once was.

I'm not going to pre-order it and just wait for review scores and player's opinions. If anything i will wait for the game to drop to at least 40 bucks during a christmas/boxing week sale.

The only way it'll end up on my list is if I get it for my birthday/xmas.

I only got AC3 because I brought a new PS3 and it was a bundle. I sold AC3 a week later. 

I was also disappointed with AC3. 

like you said, i'll wait for a price drop, because ac3 was full of glitches.

I'm buying it, I enjoyed ACIII very much but haven`t beaten it. Plus PIRATES, I love pirates! 

:lol:

Edited by Noire_Symphony

Probably. I still need to finish Brotherhood and then play Revelations and III, so I definitely won't be getting it anytime near release. I enjoy playing the games but I have to take a break in between the games, I can't play them back to back.

Parker

I pre-ordered ACIII but didn't touch it for months. When I finally got into it, there were patches that fixed the majority, if not all, the game breaking bugs. I really enjoyed the gameplay and story so, yes, I'll be getting ACIV. I probably won't pre-order it but it will definitely be in my list at some point.

It's a resounding no for me. AC has gone downhill quite a bit, despite not exactly starting on a high point. I'd have preferred if Desmond was never included in it and you just played as the assassin throughout the game / series. The whole animus thing just annoyed me from the beginning of AC1 :/

Honestly I've never played assassins creed but I can't pass up pirates. I won't pre order it though and will wait for a nice price drop. The other games didn't seem very interesting to me. I did want to play three but only hear bad things about it.

If the PS4 is devoid of an abundance of high quality launch titles, I probably will. I enjoyed ACIII, but I cannot seem to get myself to go for the plat....I'm not sure what that means.

Honestly I've never played assassins creed but I can't pass up pirates. I won't pre order it though and will wait for a nice price drop. The other games didn't seem very interesting to me. I did want to play three but only hear bad things about it.

Pirate buddy! =3

It's a resounding no for me. AC has gone downhill quite a bit, despite not exactly starting on a high point. I'd have preferred if Desmond was never included in it and you just played as the assassin throughout the game / series. The whole animus thing just annoyed me from the beginning of AC1 :/

You won't be buying any new games if you gave your ps3 to your brother >:F

I've been waiting for a Pirate game for SO long, I'll most likely get is asap. For the PS4 though I'd assume :hmm:

I've been waiting for a Pirate game for SO long, I'll most likely get is asap. For the PS4 though I'd assume :hmm:

Another pirate buddy >=D

There needs to be more pirate games imo.

Another pirate buddy >=D

pirate.gif

There definitely does. I'm hoping for an action RPG for the PS4 :holy:

Another pirate buddy >=D

Heck yes! I'd love an RPG with pirates. I know Risen 2 Dark Waters has pirates but I couldn't get into the first one, so I didn't even bother with the second.

still haven't bothered with revelation or 3, so most probably no

Tired of climbing ...

Never played any AC, so no, I won`t get it. I don`t like AC ^^

Definitely get it at some point, love the series as a whole, such a great concept. Haven't got round to playing 3 yet so not sure what all the bad reviews are about anyway!!

pirate.gif

There definitely does. I'm hoping for an action RPG for the PS4 :holy:

Haha, ^_^ I agree with both you and BeautyBlade a pirate action RPG would be awesome!

Edited by Noire_Symphony

NO

Well, maybe. But only after some time, perhaps second-hand.

I'll pick up the PS4 version and depending on what's available on that system at the time, I'll get it right away or wait for the inevitable price drop.

I have yet to plat any Assassin's Creed games. From what I've seen, it looks like a glitch mess....so I doubt I ever will

I will be getting AC4... to me AC is not getting drove into the ground, it's offering different and more innovated ideas imo. but if any series that is getting old and or the same that would be CoD.

I dunno. I still haven't finished AC Revelations or even started AC3. The whole pirates thing throws me off though. Seems they are digging for a plotline now. Just my opinion.

Hell no! I was a fan of AC since AC1 & got them all.But it's getting weak and repetitive.  Pirate!!!! You f...ing kidding me! I wish Assassins were alive and beat their asses.  I  won't get any of this franchise (unless they go back to Crusades era :holy: )