Will you be getting Assassin's Creed IV?

Will you/ have you already pre-ordered Assassin's Creed IV?

I got Assassin's Creed 3 at launch last year and i was disappointed of how the game was and its early bugs and glitches. The franchise to me seems like it has fallen from what it once was.

I'm not going to pre-order it and just wait for review scores and player's opinions. If anything i will wait for the game to drop to at least 40 bucks during a christmas/boxing week sale.

Probably. I still need to finish Brotherhood and then play Revelations and III, so I definitely won't be getting it anytime near release. I enjoy playing the games but I have to take a break in between the games, I can't play them back to back.

Parker

I pre-ordered ACIII but didn't touch it for months. When I finally got into it, there were patches that fixed the majority, if not all, the game breaking bugs. I really enjoyed the gameplay and story so, yes, I'll be getting ACIV. I probably won't pre-order it but it will definitely be in my list at some point.

It's a resounding no for me. AC has gone downhill quite a bit, despite not exactly starting on a high point. I'd have preferred if Desmond was never included in it and you just played as the assassin throughout the game / series. The whole animus thing just annoyed me from the beginning of AC1 :/

It's a resounding no for me. AC has gone downhill quite a bit, despite not exactly starting on a high point. I'd have preferred if Desmond was never included in it and you just played as the assassin throughout the game / series. The whole animus thing just annoyed me from the beginning of AC1 :/

You won't be buying any new games if you gave your ps3 to your brother >:F

• Like 1