Warframe hard or easy 100% in 2018?

Chernymazov

I personally would love to know this!! Wanna play this game but it feels like a steep learning curve to understand everything. I tried but my brain just ends up everywhere....

12 minutes ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

Incredibly easy.  I'm MR25 (highest rank in-game currently) just because I love the game.  I'd say if you focus purely on trophies you could easily get them all in ~100 hours or less.  If you follow the quest chain which leads to the most recent trophy patched in, you pretty much HAVE to get all the others along the way anyway.  You won't find yourself struggling, that's for sure.  The vast majority of trophies added the years simply only demand you complete story quests.  There have been some big ones, but they're manageable.  

If you invest about $20 you can also buy 30 days of Double XP, and quite frankly this will speed up the grindiest trophiy (This is What You Are) as well as others for ranking x item to 30. It's actually possible to achieve 'This is What You Are' within 2-3 days - and that is the grindiest.   And to be clear - the double XP only saves time, it isn't needed and if you invest more time per day you can still achieve these things in the same timeframe.  

This is pretty accurate. I'm sitting at around 700 hours but I don't play it for trophies. 100 hours sounds about right.

The longest grind is activating all the nodes in one of the schools but if you can manage to get your hands on the character Equinox, the grind is a bit of a joke. I did it without Equinox, just naturally, but it definitely would've went a lot faster lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Carry me.1f600.png Show me those mad skills..

Lol, I don't know about carrying. But if you do ever start it, I definitely have some spare mods I could throw your way, cut down on some early farming anyways.

Mods are like perks that you equip on your characters / weapons and they're basically the backbone of the games progression. Passing you a decently leveled serration mod would kinda be like me carrying you lol.

22 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Lol, I don't know about carrying. But if you do ever start it, I definitely have some spare mods I could throw your way, cut down on some early farming anyways.

Mods are like perks that you equip on your characters / weapons and they're basically the backbone of the games progression. Passing you a decently leveled serration mod would kinda be like me carrying you lol.

That sounds very helpful. Thanks! I plan on playing it regularly. I may hit you up on it once aug comes around. 

It's a fun game. There are parts I don't really do PvP isn't my thing in this game, there are not trophies for it though, so that's good.

I've been playing this on PS4 since Feb 2014, not all the time, but when I do, I get hooked on it again. I've 100% it before, then more trophies added, and I haven't caught up yet, Plains of Eidelon is what keeps me back for now. 

Anyways, I love the Warframes, modding is fun, attaining parts from missions, and building your next frame to rank up, get more MR points ... it's all about that. You can play alone or with friends or the public in squads up to four. It's grindy but good grindy. Fun to learn and DE always throws in a curve here and there. This game is the model of future games. Free to Play and always getting better. You can pay for things if you want to, or grind it out free. Mostly cosmetics aren't free, occasionally some are. You also can sell/trade in game Prime parts and mods, for Platinum (in-game premium money, or other parts, mods, etc.)

There are other facets to the game, enjoyable, I have fond memories of starting out, and the way one starts out today is very different, there is so much help for y'all. It's got a nice tutorial and this forum is here for your questions as well. Have fun in Warframe 2018 and on!  

Edited by Maisy
  • Like 3

Just started playing a few days ago, currently at MR 6. And that thirty hours I’ve put in the game went by quick. What a game, I’m not even playing for trophies, which doesn’t usually happen anymore. I’m honestly just playing and enjoying myself. I can’t really speak for the time to platinum because I’m getting so sidetracked making new weapons and trying them out, alongside mod hunting. Nikana Prime ftw!

TLDR. I came for the trophies, but I’m staying for the space ninjas. 9/10

I started playing last week.  Insanely fun game and the trophies just keep popping up without going out of my way.  Wish it had a platinum, but that's fine.
Used my free platinum to buy a "Dethcube Sentinel", love that it auto loots for you (with a mod), has definitely made the game smoother for me.

Seems a little difficult to find matchmaking for the story quests or basically for most missions that aren't defense, but still great fun.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:33 AM, Chernymazov said:

Hello. I noticed most of the guides were from 2014. Was curious if anyone had done all the DLC trophies and how hard they found them.

For the most part, it isn't hard. It is easier to play with others if you don't mind them "helping" you get trophies. By that I mean sometimes you will get a trophy for killing a boss even though it may not actually be you that does it, but someone in your squad. eg - I got the trophy for killing the Eidolon Teralyst yesterday and hardly did anything to get it.

Some trophies for the story quests have to be done solo, and those can be tougher if you are not ready. To get ready all you need to do is grind for better gear, mods and unlocks.

In the last 6 weeks I put about 80 hours into the game and am now just two silvers away from 100% (have not put any real money into the game).

A warning - this game can be addicting and there are seemingly endless tasks to stop it from being repetitive.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I personally would love to know this!! Wanna play this game but it feels like a steep learning curve to understand everything. I tried but my brain just ends up everywhere....

The learning curve is a bit steep and the damage system is not entirely intuitive and the game doesn't really help you figure it out even though they sort of try in the Codex. Its best to read other forums and places online that you can tolerate to get info on how to be effective in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a very easy 100% imo. I had the past number 1 spot of fastest 100% (2 weeks 5 days), but thanks to the new update I lost my spot. Back to the topic I always used my excalibur with some basic weapons which I mastered, most of the things I did solo, some of them were harder than others but after all fairly to do after a few attempts. The only part where someone had to carry me was the nightmare missions and Eidolon Teralyst. These are not do-able alone if you're lowranked and don't have enough knowledge of the game (talking about my own :p). Also keep in mind to use your platina for things you really need, don't waste it for something useless if you're aiming to get 100%. I used my platina to get a kubrow, since it seems like a pain in the ass to get everything you need for it. 

So just nightmare missions, some solo missions and the Eidolon Teralyst can be a little struggle on your road. Be prepared for a big grind for the focus tree, choose the right one!

Good luck, fun game after all.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Warframe and it fast became one of my all time favourite games. It makes you work for stuff and it's very grindy which isn't everyone's cup of tea. So i'd definitely recommend starting it because you want to play it rather than starting it to get the 100%. If you fall in love with it like so many people have, that 100% will come naturally :) Also, it's great fun farming in groups of friends, and the community is generally great (the members i've interacted with anyway :) )

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I think I spent about 200+hours since I returned to this game on 12/21/18. Keep getting sidetracked for those damn alerts! but overall its pretty easy. It taking me so long is because Im really enjoying the game so much im wasting time playing a lot of the other prime frames, farming for them etc. and trying to get my MR up which is at 11 atm. Every rank u get 1 capacity point, kinda nice to have it maxed :P Im sitting at 87% complete atm. Just 9 more to go, mostly stuff for the new Fortuna updates. Gonna be 2 more trophies coming tomorrow, so pretty much need 11 more trophies. Definitely easy but grindy.

• 3 months later...

it's easy but be ready to drop alot of hours in the game to get everything well over 300+ .

the good think is that the game is great and you will love every moment just keep in mind that the game is not noob friendly and you need to do alot of reading and research at the beginning so you can understand what you are doing or what you have to do the key here is not to give up the more you play the more rewarding the game gets.

• 1 month later...