The Making of J&K (Who Said HD Ports Were Easy Cash-Grabs?!)

I was watching this video and thought I would pass it along. It is a very nostalgic making of the Jak an Daxter games, but it also gives a daunting look at the work Mass Media did to even get us the HD collection. This should pretty much shut anyone up that says hd ports are lazy cash-grabs. So much work goes into them that it is amazing! Enjoy!

• Like 1

i don't care. i mean even if it's a lazy cash grabs it's out there.. and you have the freedom to whether picking it up or leave it, i still have all my ps2 jak and daxter games, but my ps2 is not working anymore and these discs won't work on my ps3, and after like 9 years i yesterday bought jak and daxter HD for $8, now i only playing this game and nothing else day and night and looking at every corner in first person view returning the good ol ps2 memories since 2002 back, unlike other company who's making shitty HD ports that barley looks like HD and run very slower then the original with a tons of bugs and glitches that never shown in the original at least J&D HD run just like the original ps2's but with a higher res and surprisingly it's still running at 60FPS and unlike the original there's no screen tearing showing at all.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i don't care. i mean even if it's a lazy cash grabs it's out there.. and you have the freedom to whether picking it up or leave it, i still have all my ps2 jak and daxter games, but my ps2 is not working anymore and these discs won't work on my ps3, and after like 9 years i yesterday bought jak and daxter HD for $8, now i only playing this game and nothing else day and night and looking at every corner in first person view returning the good ol ps2 memories since 2002 back, unlike other company who's making shitty HD ports that barley looks like HD and run very slower then the original with a tons of bugs and glitches that never shown in the original at least J&D HD run just like the original ps2's but with a higher res and surprisingly it's still running at 60FPS and unlike the original there's no screen tearing showing at all.  

I can only say that I'm really impressed at Jak and dexter... Never played them before and found them brilliant... It made me nostalgic

• Like 1

I can only say that I'm really impressed at Jak and dexter... Never played them before and found them brilliant... It made me nostalgic

it's a good series, and agree it could made someone who's playing them for the first time these days remember the good old gaming days, kinda have this feel of mario 64 and banjokazooi on the N64 and a bit of the ps1's crash bandicoot series which made by the same developers.

Jak and Kaxter? Whos Kaxter? Its Jak and Daxter

look at the name of the topic, he's just making fun of the mistake the person who's post this topic did.

• Like 1

Does anyone REALLY care whether HD ports are 'lazy cash grabs', or not? I mean, if you like the game, you'll probably get it anyway. If you've never played it before, and have an interest in the genre, there's a good chance you'll at least see about renting it... Even more so for trophy whores, and we all know that they are kinda like insects, moving in swarms lol

• 11 months later...