Summer Twilight Festival Events

B1rvine

49 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Nothing for low level players.

The first Ryu armor event is only HR3. USJ1 is HR 4 and gives you a low rank Long Sword you can upgrade, Palico gear and gold crowns. Every Hunter's Dream is only HR8 and you can get arguably the best Great Sword in the game from it. The Midnight Mayhem is HR11, can be finished in 2 minutes solo and gets you a decent lance. There's quite a few others HR11 events too, so plenty of event items prior to beating the game.

This seems pretty great for newer players.

2 hours ago, Tenmyouji said:

The first Ryu armor event is only HR3. USJ1 is HR 4 and gives you a low rank Long Sword you can upgrade, Palico gear and gold crowns. Every Hunter's Dream is only HR8 and you can get arguably the best Great Sword in the game from it. The Midnight Mayhem is HR11, can be finished in 2 minutes solo and gets you a decent lance. There's quite a few others HR11 events too, so plenty of event items prior to beating the game.

This seems pretty great for newer players.

I'm hunter rank 3. 

11 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

I'm hunter rank 3. 

HR rank is initially determined by game progression. Monsters are locked until you’ve progressed within the game and fought them in their story related mission. This is done by HR lockouts.  If you do the assigned quests you should get to HR11 fairly quickly, within a few days.  The event is for two weeks so plenty of time, especially for the crown related events. Good luck. I’ll be online daily for the event if you need help with anything.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 8:32 AM, Gennasuke said:

Can anyone confirm that you can get crowns from “this is how revolts start” feel like I’ve done it 200 times with now crown from black diablos

That quest doesn't give crowns for Black Diablos.  Best bet are tempered investigations or ones that have a Silver Silver Gold reward set.

18 hours ago, B1rvine said:

That quest doesn't give crowns for Black Diablos.  Best bet are tempered investigations or ones that have a Silver Silver Gold reward set.

Preciate it haha I was beginning to assume that but it’s nice to know for sure

• 2 weeks later...