Own every weapon available from stores glitch?

NamoPh

The Boston Brawlers 3 challenge didn't complete for me after buying everything there is to buy. I found a couple other threads from people with the same issue, but they kinda peter off with no workaround mentioned. Am I just boned, or has someone figured out a solution on how to complete it after doing the thing the game asks you to doesn't work? I even tried to craft as many of the special weapons as I could until I ran out of special iron ingot. Then went down to the basement and equipped every item one by one. Still nothing.

• 2 months later...

I know this is a bit late, but you can find some of the special iron ingots on a cliff behind the manor stable. I heard that they are a failsafe and will keep reappearing whenever you run out of the special iron ingots. I don't think this will help with owning every weapon from the store though, but who knows, it might...

Edited by Gaberdude

On 10/6/2018 at 4:04 AM, Gaberdude said:

I know this is a bit late, but you can find some of the special iron ingots on a cliff behind the manor stable. I heard that they are a failsafe and will keep reappearing whenever you run out of the special iron ingots. I don't think this will help with owning every weapon from the store though, but who knows, it might...

I found that information online the next day after making the post. Crafting every special weapon did help, the challenge popped the next time I fast traveled after having crafted everything.