Mega Man X Legacy Collection Trophy Thoughts

I bet this has platinum because it is Capcom themsleves developed it. So they actually put some effort on trophy on both title which i REALLY appreciate. 

Mega Man Collection just outsource and they (outsource) are just lazy to put in trophy.

Edited by FielVeredus

On 7/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Title should have been "Get ready, it's time to get serious for these trophies, because it's not over yet"

Or the first collection plat should’ve been titled “Time to get serious!” And the second should’ve been titled “Its not over yet!” 

Edited by kidson2004
Error in spelling
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I bet this has platinum because it is Capcom themsleves developed it. So they actually put some effort on trophy on both title which i REALLY appreciate. 

Mega Man Collection just outsource and they (outsource) are just lazy to put in trophy.

I’m not one to complain about trophy lists having a platinum or not but Resident Evil 4 definitely could of gotten one. 

With the number of easy games that only take one to two hours to platinum, I’m happy we get not one, but two platinums for the Mega Man X Collection. I’m not familiar with the later games, but I’m going to assume the challenges will be like the ones in the first two Mega Man collections. 

• Like 1

I wonder if password void the trophy. if not for the one who only care about trophy can speed up X1-X3 playthrough but left a collectible just one and collect only one for trophy to pop. it also good for some missable trophy.

Basically this website has tool that can use and determine all the parameter you want at ease.

http://www.mmhp.net/Passwords/Default.htm

6 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I wonder if password void the trophy. if not for the one who only care about trophy can speed up X1-X3 playthrough but left a collectible just one and collect only one for trophy to pop. it also good for some missable trophy.

Basically this website has tool that can use and determine all the parameter you want at ease.

http://www.mmhp.net/Passwords/Default.htm

The password system may be replaced with just saving and loading

On 7/15/2018 at 0:25 AM, Knave21 said:

So correct me if I'm wrong, but this list doesn't look too bad at all in terms of difficulty, especially when compared to the list for the original Megaman collection. The game-specific trophies all seem quite straightforward, the only one I'm not sure of is the X Challenge stages, they could be very hard.  

Actually i bought it day, gave it a glance and it seems like coll-1 an easy plat if you have beat the series before (i did on snes-ps1 & do mm8/mml/mmx powered-up on psp annually). The x-challenges seem to be easy (you can choose difficulties and pre-load special weapons of your choice). I didn't play through them all yet, though. You have the beat each game twice, but that's easy done.