Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

1 hour ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

Wow that would be awesome, thanks! :highfive:

The way I read the requirements for Steal the Spotlight is that the other player needs to be a randomly selected "Spotlight VIP" after that person has watched Team Vision. I think that's different to being among the top 1k players unless I'm reading it wrong :hmm:

Sent you a FR. And I just created an online lobby just to check and it really seems like random people are chosen. Just checked the rankings and I'm somewhere around place 1250 but in online lobbies I see a "VIP" right beside my name and that one menu for the rankings also has those two stamps.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2018 at 0:14 AM, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

@Crimson Idol

Can I be added to the multiplayer boosting list for Ridge Racer? I definitely need somebody to help out with the Friend or Foe trophy and possibly Steal the Spotlight as well :hmm:

I'm all good for these trophies now. Thanks for the help @Crimson Idol. I'm more than happy to help others out with the online trophies as well if they also decide to choose this game :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I'm all good for these trophies now. Thanks for the help @Crimson Idol. I'm more than happy to help others out with the online trophies as well if they also decide to choose this game :)

I'm glad that everything worked fine. When I was in the lobby yesterday I was a bit irritated and was searching for that damn button to send an invite. I'm glad that you found the lobby yourself. On top of that I didn't remember the controls so it was a really easy win for you. xD 

Moved your request to the offer-section. :dance: 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

@MyuI'm not the asked one but this trophy is probably the easiest one to save for last:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2838-ラブライブ-school-idol-paradise-vol1-printemps/7-たくさんの思い出

It's the one I kept for last when I platted them.

Will add the games shortly to your list

@Deadpool--Rik Changed your account. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

@MyuI'm not the asked one but this trophy is probably the easiest one to save for last:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2838-ラブライブ-school-idol-paradise-vol1-printemps/7-たくさんの思い出

It's the one I kept for last when I platted them.

Will add the games shortly to your list

@Deadpool--Rik Changed your account. 

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Pretty much what Crimsy said, that one won't pop up unless you actively go for it :)

Thanks to the both of you! I'm gonna do that :)

I just realized i made a great mistake sometime ago in Zero Time Dilemma. I have seen the final ending but haven't unlocked some parts earlier including at least one puzzle room. Looked through a guide and saw i got 2 trophies too early since i used at least once a guide to enter a password i couldn't know within the game... i just restarted the game and i'll skip every text now until i see a new fragment :( ... i'll get this game ready for the Japanese Birthday in December :)

13 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I just realized i made a great mistake sometime ago in Zero Time Dilemma. I have seen the final ending but haven't unlocked some parts earlier including at least one puzzle room. Looked through a guide and saw i got 2 trophies too early since i used at least once a guide to enter a password i couldn't know within the game... i just restarted the game and i'll skip every text now until i see a new fragment :( ... i'll get this game ready for the Japanese Birthday in December :)

Why didn't you just wait to discover the passwords in-game? They are not even hidden and they appear right when you need them to go further. :/

14 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well what should I say besides there's a reason that some endings are locked behind passwords or hidden options that only appear when you play a scene a second time. xD Nonetheless I hope you still have fun with the game. (and I switched it from western to japanese birthday) :) 

Well after 5 hours i reached the point i was once in ZTD and finally understand why i didn't unlock all fragments before. I missed some early decisions :( (More Details in the Spoiler)

I didn't make all Possibilities to vote against C, D and Q

Well i have everything going smoothly now towards the :platinum::)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

On 23/08/2018 at 10:05 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LOOKING UP SOLUTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! 401391730974392320.png?v=1

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

Why are people so against looking at trophy guide is the worst for this game?

I think @Satoshi Ookami angry with me because i used the easy way to solve some puzzles ? Knowing about the trophies itself isn't such a problem as it's clear you have to get all possible choices for them of the trophies and the trophy names hardly spoil anything

Both Love Live games are ready to plat for the Japanese date. I'm wondering if I should add the Caligula Effect, considering the glitchy save files, or if I should plat it as fast as possible just to be sure.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

I'll be working on Pyscho-pass: Mandatory Happiness, probably NORN9 Var Commons.  I may add more, we'll see how long it takes me to get some trophies in these games ready to pop

Added them to your list.

If you want a rather easy trophy to safe for last I would suggest one of these two:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5280-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness/32-voice-complete

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5280-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness/36-picture-complete

For those you have to play the 2048-minigame quite a bit to earn enough points to purchase everything. Surprisingly I found the minigame much more fun than the actual VN as that had a rather stupid skip-mechanic where you are forced to press :cross: the whole time for a scene where only one or two sentences may differ. And the cut-off points for those scenes are rather sparse. :shakefist:

12 hours ago, Myu said:

Both Love Live games are ready to plat for the Japanese date. I'm wondering if I should add the Caligula Effect, considering the glitchy save files, or if I should plat it as fast as possible just to be sure.

Congrats. :highfive:

Glitchy saves as in they randomly decide to get corrupted? So or so I would advise to back them up regularly either via the PS+-cloud, a PS3 or the PC and just to be sure by alternating between these three ways so that you also have a fallback save. 

6 hours ago, chellesan said:

Wow everyone is allready hard at work for dec and I still need to begin lol 

There's much more time for the actual event than last time (nearly 6 months left in comparison to the 2 1/2 from last time) so there's nothing to worry about. Haven't continued to play any of my long games either as I'm just to focused on some other events and games right now. xD

• Like 2

I'll try to get a plat. Don't know what, I currently have Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (EU), Persona 4G (EU) and Ys 4: MoC. I'm at post-game in Valkyrie Drive, but it has some awful trophies and I don't know when I'm going to get them.

Edited by mecharobot
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mecharobot said:

I'll try to get a plat. Don't know what, I currently have Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (EU), Persona 4G (EU) and Ys 4: MoC. I'm at post-game in Valkyrie Drive, but it has some awful trophies and I don't know when I'm going to get them.

Welcome. :)

Do you want me to set any of them as your preliminary list? There's no need to commit to any of them as you can change games whenever you like.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Do you want me to set any of them as your preliminary list? There's no need to commit to any of them as you can change games whenever you like.

Sure, lets just go with these. Probably trying to get Ys and VD done for december, then I'll see what I can do with Persona.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Added them to your list.

If you want a rather easy trophy to safe for last I would suggest one of these two:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5280-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness/32-voice-complete

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5280-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness/36-picture-complete

For those you have to play the 2048-minigame quite a bit to earn enough points to purchase everything. Surprisingly I found the minigame much more fun than the actual VN as that had a rather stupid skip-mechanic where you are forced to press :cross: the whole time for a scene where only one or two sentences may differ. And the cut-off points for those scenes are rather sparse. :shakefist:

My friend played Pyschopass on PS4 and she showed me the minigame.  I REALLY enjoy it (I used to play 2048 all the time and am actually decent at it) so I'm not that worried.  But good idea.