Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

For those you have to play the 2048-minigame quite a bit to earn enough points to purchase everything. Surprisingly I found the minigame much more fun than the actual VN as that had a rather stupid skip-mechanic where you are forced to press :cross: the whole time for a scene where only one or two sentences may differ. And the cut-off points for those scenes are rather sparse. :shakefist:

Congrats. :highfive:

Glitchy saves as in they randomly decide to get corrupted? So or so I would advise to back them up regularly either via the PS+-cloud, a PS3 or the PC and just to be sure by alternating between these three ways so that you also have a fallback save. 

There's much more time for the actual event than last time (nearly 6 months left in comparison to the 2 1/2 from last time) so there's nothing to worry about. Haven't continued to play any of my long games either as I'm just to focused on some other events and games right now. xD

I agree with you, the 2048-minigame was the most entertaining thing about that game. But I do love the anime.

As for the Caligula Effect, there are several ingame save spots that can corrupt your data and save files. It probably explains the UR rating :/. I've been updating my save file on PS+ every single time I save and I only save at the school's entrance, just to be sure. I had to do an entire dungeon without saving because I was too afraid to lose my data v.v

31 minutes ago, Myu said:

As for the Caligula Effect, there are several ingame save spots that can corrupt your data and save files. It probably explains the UR rating :/. I've been updating my save file on PS+ every single time I save and I only save at the school's entrance, just to be sure. I had to do an entire dungeon without saving because I was too afraid to lose my data v.v

This sounds annoying as hell. Too bad that the devs and publishers don't seem to care about this. Let's just hope that you won't hit any of those problems.

My first :platinum: is prepared. I am nearly finished with Zero Time Dilemma, i only have to watch the final sequence :) A great game storywise but a little confusing jumping between different story parts. And yes i read it is intended this way :o ?

I began my next entry which is Assassin's Creed Chronicles and it is keeping me busy avoiding guards and looks good too. Great artwork for the small Playstation :)

• Like 2

So, I took about a month off from pretty much everything else to become a multi-millionaire in WoW, now that the new expansion launched. I also had to downgrade my PC in that time because I finally managed to find out that it was the motherboard all along. Now I've got a (slightly) more modern motherboard along with a severely shittier CPU because sockets, yay. I also might have spent a week or so on anime...

Anyways, I did make some progress in Freedom Wars as I just passed my CODE 3 exam and I'd say I would be available for boosting any weekend from now on, regarding this game @DamagingRob and PS All-Stars @Leenewbe. I guess I'll use Freedom Wars for the Japanese birthday, as I feel like completing it, now that I've gotten into it more. Apparently I was just after the CODE 2 exam after I quit and I remember having trouble with the gameplay. I don't know if they massively improved on their tutorials, or if I just got better in gaming since the first time I tried but I'm not having much trouble at all this time around.

School is pretty taxing at the moment but I'm trying to get some gaming hours in during my fairly long commute. That's the advantage of portable gaming. :D 

• Like 1

so for the japanese anniversary i started my visual novell, it is いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2570-いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい/chellesan

can you please put it in my list of games for dec and im gonna do punchline https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8072-punchline

to for dec

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chellesan said:

so for the japanese anniversary i started my visual novell, it is いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2570-いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい/chellesan

can you please put it in my list of games for dec and im gonna do punchline https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8072-punchline

to for dec

Got both games added to your list. And thanks for linking the list, as PSNP's search wouldn't have it brought up. :)

Punchline is actually also a game I consider adding for the japanese birthday. But before that I want to play at least the other two games I chose for that day.

Hi Everyone!

I have some Vitas Games to Plat but i dont no the Titles Yeat to Put here but soon i give you some games ok?

But i think i have some Japs for the 17 December ok? And i gonna Prepare some for the Frebruary....

Can you add me to the List Please?

Thank's alot Everyone! ;)

• Like 2

I've been thinking about which game to use and it would be great to use platinum #200 for this event. It might be doable.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:54 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Multiplayer Boosting

If you want to request help for some multiplayer trophies or want to offer help, just mention it and I will list you here. The same applies when you want to revoke your request/offer.

While not technically boosting, I'd like to offer my avatars for God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 Rage Burst to use as NPCs. This will speed up the grind. There's 1 avatar for GER and 2 for GE2RB.

• Like 1

Dropping in with a quick update:

Final Fantasy X HD [31/34]

Put this one down for a while now since Dark Yojimbo kept taking my party out within 2 battles. I’ll jump back to maxing the sphere grids for a better party & finally unlock Penance.

Projected last trophy: Perfect Sphere Master :gold:

- Would have gone for defeat Penance, but I wasn’t keen on praying Yojimbo would be kind or be stuck in an hour long boss battle. Sphere master seems the safer bet.

Final Fantasy X-2 HD [25/35]

Haven’t played this one in 3 years, but its downloaded back on my Vita.  

Projected last trophy: Monster Master or Full Chain/Overkill :gold: or :silver:

-Full Chain & Overkill can kind of go hand in hand with a certain dress if I remember right. But then I say the last could be Monster Master since I can’t remember if Tonberry counts upon encounter or if you have to defeat it. If it’s the latter then I’m not saving that trophy for last.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song [34/43]

Finished the story & began chipping away at the post game cleanup. Shouldn’t take me too long to wrap that up.

Projected last trophy: Girls’ Ops :bronze:

- Easiest to set up with what I have left to do & I like the name.

I’ll post a proper thoughts/review write up for each when they're all set to :platinum: Just wanted to check in since it’s been a while. Guess I better start on my game for December, that’ll be here before I realize it :D

• Like 1

I completed the story of Freedom Wars and earned many trophies along the way. Right now I only have to grind the materials to create a good weapon complete a few more missions and kill a Peltatum and a Dionaea class abductor without dying. Besides that it's just cleanup left. Courtesy to @DamagingRob for doing the MP with me. :) 

Also tried to boost PSABR with @Leenewbe and got a couple trophies but we came to the conclusion that we need two more people in order to complete those trophies in a reasonable time frame. It's mainly because getting matched takes upwards of 10 minutes and when you do get matched 1-3 of the other players will be level 999 and beat the crap out of us... 

If anyone would like to help out, or needs the PSABR MP trophies themselves, we'd appreciate the help. It shouldn't take that long either. It's pretty easy to get matched together as there aren't many people playing and from there it's just some simple tasks when you're in a controlled group.

• Like 2

@Dragon-Archon

Added your "boosting"-offer to the OP. Sorry for the late reply. Seems like I forgot to hit submit when posting the reply. <_< 

@Gretchen27

Nice progress so far. Hope you still remember some of the mechanics when you return back to X-2. :D 

@Bos10George

Welcome and got you added to the list. :) I'm curious what you will come up with.

@xFalionx and @Leenewbe

I can help you both out. Just have to download the game onto the PS3s so I can offer two players you can easily use for getting any remaining trophies. Don't know how easy it will be to find a suitable time, though. But I guess that's a thing to best coordinate via PM or PSN-messages. :) 

• Like 2

A little update since i have completed 1/3 of Assassin's Creed Chronicles :)
The China Episode is done trophy wise.

I really love it since it is a 2,5D stealth game which demands perfect stealth aka killing very few guards :D Although I underestimated the :silver: Completionist Trophy that's why i needed 3 playthroughs instead of 2...

Story is a bit weak, people aren't introduced really :( And there were some technical errors like walls appearing or disappearing like they shouldn't. Nothing too serious though, all could be undone by restarting checkpoints

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Decided to get working on the game(s). I cleared Pro survival mode in Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni and it took 55 minutes and 4 seconds. I'm going to try survival Hell tomorrow and it will surely take well over an hour if I don't screw up on one of the bosses. Not really excited about playing this awful mode non-stop for that long, but I'll see how it goes. On a positive note, I've already done phantom delude on challenge mode, which I had zero issues with. Took like 5 tries. Planning to save 100 naked bodies for last trophy, since I don't have many easy ones and don't want to risk unlocking the shop trophy asap after I clear the special modes (if I can). I can always grind bodies separately from xp/money, so it should be safe.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

A little update since i have completed 1/3 of Assassin's Creed Chronicles :)
The China Episode is done trophy wise.

Congrats on the progress. :) 

At first I really enjoyed the different take  in ACC but soon I realized that it wasn't the game I was really looking for (some kind of modern 2D Prince of Persia like it seemed to be). Personally I think that the trophies are kinda crap most of the time. It's understandable that they try to force the player to be as stealthy as possible (for me it's similar to the synchronisation in the normal ACs) but all those combat-related trophies feel outta place.

13 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Planning to save 100 naked bodies for last trophy, since I don't have many easy ones and don't want to risk unlocking the shop trophy asap after I clear the special modes (if I can). I can always grind bodies separately from xp/money, so it should be safe.

Saving that trophy for last is probably the best choice. Another option might be to save the trophy for 5 million exp for last although I don't remember if there was some kind of tracking for it or not. But I guess it's better to get done with that as fast as possible.

23 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats on the progress. :) 

At first I really enjoyed the different take  in ACC but soon I realized that it wasn't the game I was really looking for (some kind of modern 2D Prince of Persia like it seemed to be). Personally I think that the trophies are kinda crap most of the time. It's understandable that they try to force the player to be as stealthy as possible (for me it's similar to the synchronisation in the normal ACs) but all those combat-related trophies feel outta place.

Well in China Episode there were some easy kill related trophies which i farmed using restart checkpoint mostly :D but i looked at the trophy list for the other two episodes and in those i need to complete 30 checkpoints also as Assassin and as Silencer :( so yeah i agree with you i don't like this...