Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

34 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

That would be perfect. :D I'll need a couple weeks, though. I'm still in the middle of KYC and I'm still fairly busy due to my current internship. Also, I probably have to start the game from scratch, as I haven't played it in like 2 years and I remember having trouble with the controlls, even back then.

No problem. I'm not in any hurry, and am also a bit preoccupied with KYC. Lol. I haven't played it in 3, so will probably be just as bad. :/ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Leon still could play them via Remote Play, though. Like you surely do with all the VNs you read on PS4, right? ;)

The controls will be clunky as hell due to PS4 layout 458501131178606624.png?v=1

1 hour ago, xFalionx said:

Of course you can donate digital games. :awesome:

Reveal hidden contents

Sony_PSN_Card_50_Euro__Gamecard@@qbzs950

I would never want anyone to give up their physical Vita games, though. Those things are gonna be worth more than gold in a couple years, especially German ones. :giggle:

That isn't a game, that's a gift card, no one can prove the money given were used for the right cause :awesome: 

AUFSTOCKUNG!!!

Gee, you guys really love weird words :awesome: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

This is planned way in advance but I'll throw my hat in if it isn't full.

Sorry, that's a typical german thing to plan everything way in advance. It may be just a cliche but I somehow incorporated it. :P 

And there's still plenty of room, so welcome to the event. :) 

• Like 2

I’d like in on the celebration :D

I’ll post just a few games for now since there’s plenty of time, more to come closer to the date.

• Final Fantasy X-2 HD
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Also, I can offer help for NFS & Freedom Wars. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

And added. Welcome to the event. :)

I'm a bit surprised that you added FF X-2 but not X.

(and finally I was able to add one person with the more fancier layout right of the bat... yay) 

Completing both for the event would be amazing, but those mini-games really trip me up in X. & the highest lightning strike dodge I got to was maybe ~50. It’s been a few years since I’ve played either X or X-2 though, I might finally be able to pull it off. If I can knock out the chocobo races & lightning dodge I’ll put it on the list (since the rest is just grind).

That layout is awesome! Good way to keep track of everyone’s progress. Wished I’d noticed it earlier, I’d have said I already started one game & saved you the trouble of searching.

On 17.7.2018 at 8:51 PM, DamagingRob said:

No problem. I'm not in any hurry, and am also a bit preoccupied with KYC. Lol. I haven't played it in 3, so will probably be just as bad. :/ 

Then let's see when to tackle this after KYC is over. We should be able to manage it somehow, I think the only time intensive MP part is finishing 15 missions, which I hope won't be too difficult. :D 

On 17.7.2018 at 9:19 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

That isn't a game, that's a gift card, no one can prove the money given were used for the right cause :awesome: 

AUFSTOCKUNG!!!

Gee, you guys really love weird words :awesome: 

But would you think a fellow weeb and Vita enthusiast would buy anything else than glorious Vita games? ;)

Yeah, my current favorite word is "vorsteuerabzugsberechtigt" but "Guthaben-Aufstockung" comes fairly close. :D

10 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Sorry, that's a typical german thing to plan everything way in advance. It may be just a cliche but I somehow incorporated it. :P 

Don't forget another typical German thing you managed to incorporate: the 5 month delay from our beloved PSVita's last birthday. I mean geez, did you take the Deutsche Bahn again? :awesome:

5 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

i can help you with the online for psasbr, as i need them too.

Great! Same goes for this, I might need a couple weeks before I can start due to KYC but after that we're all set. 

Now I only need to find a couple people for LBP Vita and then I'm fairly sure I'll have all my online Vita trophies covered.

2 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Completing both for the event would be amazing, but those mini-games really trip me up in X. & the highest lightning strike dodge I got to was maybe ~50. It’s been a few years since I’ve played either X or X-2 though, I might finally be able to pull it off. If I can knock out the chocobo races & lightning dodge I’ll put it on the list (since the rest is just grind).

Yeah, those minigames can be annoying as hell. I personally found the Chocobo race to be the most difficult one but the lightning dodging can be way more frustrating when you lose a long chain. I got fairly good at it after following the guide and using a crater to summon a lightning bolt on my own terms, making it easier to time correctly. Then there's also Blitzball, which is easily the most time consuming minigame...

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, vanillamoose said:

Yay I love these events! Sign me up please 1f60a.png will post again once I figure out what games I’ll play on 2/22 1f609.png Viva la Vita!

Welcome back to the person with the most adorable avatar on whole PSNP. :dance:

7 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Sign me up! I haven’t chose a game yet but i think it’s a JRPG :awesome: 

Welcome. How about something from Falcom? There's still the possibility to play LoD on the Vita, or Ys Origin, or Cold Steel. ;)

4 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

That layout is awesome! Good way to keep track of everyone’s progress. Wished I’d noticed it earlier, I’d have said I already started one game & saved you the trouble of searching.

I can understand your thoughts about minigames in Final Fantasy. There are barely any minigames I enjoyed through all the installments I played. As I'm not that far into FF X I will still have to see all those glorious races or the Thunder Plains. :|

The version with the banners and the links was merely done a few minutes before you signed up so how should you know? And checking profiles when someone signs up is no problem for me as it just means changing an entries state and maybe adding the id of the trophy list should the game have different ones. Like @xFalionx already stated in one other post I just overdone it but I love it. xD

2 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Don't forget another typical German thing you managed to incorporate: the 5 month delay from our beloved PSVita's last birthday. I mean geez, did you take the Deutsche Bahn again? :awesome:

I'm glad that I don't have to take it anymore while heading for work. A distance of ~1km can be handled either by foot or by bike. :P

• Like 1

you can add me to if you want, im glas the event is back and it seems i got more time now to play until feb so i gonna choose 3 rpg's

my games are:

Cosmic Star Heroine (dont have the game yet, but will be when limited run games send it to me)

demon gaze 2

world of final fantasy

Edited by chellesan
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, chellesan said:

you can add me to if you want, im glas the event is back and it seems i got more time now to play until feb so i gonna choose 3 rpg's

my games are:

Cosmic Star Heroine (dont have the game yet, but will be when limited run games send it to me)

demon gaze 2

world of final fantasy

Welcome back. :) Added you and your games to the list.

On 7/17/2018 at 9:35 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I am looking to do the online for both NFS: Most Wanted and Wanted Corps so anyone who wants to add me for those games feel free to do so.

I don't know how I missed your post, but I have Wanted Corps on my list as well! Although I'm horribly confused because I can't figure out which trophy is the multiplayer one because it seems the trophy guide I'm looking at has different trophies? Either way, I'll send you a friend request and we can figure this out if you want.

1 minute ago, Kittet3 said:

I don't know how I missed your post, but I have Wanted Corps on my list as well! Although I'm horribly confused because I can't figure out which trophy is the multiplayer one because it seems the trophy guide I'm looking at has different trophies? Either way, I'll send you a friend request and we can figure this out if you want.

Thanks in advance! I don't really have an idea either so that makes two of us. But I'm sure we will figure it out :)

• Like 1