Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

12 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Man, you really love to overkill these things. :D What kind of script are you using? Sounds like something I always think of doing someday but end up being too lazy to actually do.

Working with the list the last time, especially after the upgrade of the site, became quite a hassle so I prefered the way of using an external script to generate the output for me, before I have to manually search for entries.The combination I use is a simple SQLite-file for the database (using SQLiteStudio as a frontend to simply enter the data) and a Python-script as it gets the work done nice and quick.

Looks like I'm already the one with the most complicated list of games.

I do, it would have been pretty much impossible to finish my ten games at the last event. Luckily I my PC is back to running smooth and stable, after I spent nearly all of yesterday fixing it, so I can backup my games without any concern now. But since almost all of my games are large 3GB+ games, it's gonna be a lot of game swapping that I'll be doing over the next couple months.

That sounds great, you can put me down for Freedom Wars, PS All-Stars and while we're at it also Little Big Planet Vita.

Good to hear that now everything seems to be solved.

Will add such a section later this day. :)

2 hours ago, Cisele80 said:

i am, as they say, down. no idea what yet. obviously oddworld: munch's oddysee so it can glitch out on me after yet another playthrough, just like in the last birthday event. but i should probably also include something where i can get the plat. i'll let you know in less than 7 months.

Also anyone who needs help boosting any game i own, just let me know. i may be rusty but i'm always down to help.

Welcome back. I hope you have more luck with the game this time.  And thanks for the offer to help others boosting. :)

7 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Guilty as charged. I am trying to decide if I have enough time to complete both moon and skies. I also have a huge ps plus backlog but I might whittle it down by then as I had planned to make my second pyramid all vita games.

That's quite ambitious. :D Having such a plan for the backlog doesn't help me most of the time as I tend to switch my mood and interest more often than I would like too. xD

2 hours ago, DocHolliday25 said:

I would like to join. I have added a few games below to start would it be ok to add more as we get closer?

Welcome. And sure you can add games later on. You also don't have to stick to any of them if you don't feel like doing them. Changing, adding and removing games is an option until the end.

Just one question:

Which Tokyo Twilight do you refer to?Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters Daybreaks: Special Gigs?

@Dreamcatcher4891 Welcome back! :)

@Arctic Cress Welcome. :)

And just a note to everyone: Will update the participant-list later on but I took note of everything so far. Just want to ensure that's everything correct on my side before I mess anything up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Welcome. And sure you can add games later on. You also don't have to stick to any of them if you don't feel like doing them. Changing, adding and removing games is an option until the end.

Just one question:

Which Tokyo Twilight do you refer to?Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters Daybreaks: Special Gigs?

Thank you very much! Nevermind on the Tokyo twilight please, I’ll take a look where I am at once we get closer with that one.

I like to join this event to celebrate Uni`s birthday. I already have a list of sorts, might add more games in future

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

2. Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

3. Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland

4. Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland

5. Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland

6. Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk

7. Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

8. Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea

9. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

10. Corpse Party: Blood Drive

11. Demon Gaze

12. Drive Girls

13. Freedom Wars

14. IA/VT Colorful

15. Monster Monpiece

16. Moe Chronicle

17. Persona 4 Golden

18. Persona 4: Dancing All Night

19. Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

20. Tales of Hearts R

21. The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa

22. Tokyo Xanadu

23. Trillion: God of Destruction

24. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

25. Omega Labyrinth

26. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?? Wonderful party!

27. One Piece: Unlimited World Red*

I wonder how many of the Games I make ready to plat and how many I can fail to plat in time until the popday.

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

*With One Piece: Unlimited World Red, I have to do one Trophy on the PS3 Version.

• Like 3

I would like to join! I'll have to wait until after this summer to see what Vita games I have left before I make my list. 

13 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

II wonder how many of the Games I make ready to plat and how many I can fail to plat in time until the popday.

*With One Piece: Unlimited World Red, I have to do one Trophy on the PS3 Version.

Are her hair ties supposed to look like the d-pad on a controller? This is the second time I saw you post her image and it's been haunting me for the last day.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DocHolliday25 said:

Thank you very much! Nevermind on the Tokyo twilight please, I’ll take a look where I am at once we get closer with that one.

Good to know! 

@Dragon-Archon @pinkrobot_pb and @Lovelost6rw:

Will add you to the list soon.

30 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I like to join this event to celebrate Uni`s birthday. I already have a list of sorts, might add more games in future

Wel....

tenor.gif?itemid=7639435

...come! :o

Well, this will give me some work. But this will at least get out most of the games others might be interested in picking up, too. Wish you good luck with the list!

f87cf11c9a3b96759b571ddf079625c5.gif

34 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

*With One Piece: Unlimited World Red, I have to do one Trophy on the PS3 Version.

The local co-op one? That's no real issue for me. So you are fine to keep the game in the list.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

2. Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

3. Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland

4. Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland

5. Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland

6. Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk

7. Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

8. Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea

9. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

10. Corpse Party: Blood Drive

11. Demon Gaze

12. Drive Girls

13. Freedom Wars

14. IA/VT Colorful

15. Monster Monpiece

16. Moe Chronicle

17. Persona 4 Golden

18. Persona 4: Dancing All Night

19. Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

20. Tales of Hearts R

21. The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa

22. Tokyo Xanadu

23. Trillion: God of Destruction

24. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

25. Omega Labyrinth

26. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?? Wonderful party!

27. One Piece: Unlimited World Red*

I wonder how many of the Games I make ready to plat and how many I can fail to plat in time until the popday.

No SAO games? *Shakes head in disappointment*

I wanted to get my Vita backlog done anyway (and it's... huge), so I really like the idea of that event. Please sign me up! I wasn't really active around the event area when the previous vita anniversary happened, but I want to be more active here. 

Moar love for the vita~

tenor.gif?itemid=9188869 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Looks like I'm already the one with the most complicated list of games.

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

<Infinity>

c63.gif

I couldn't even compete with that if I put all of my Vita games on my list. :|

source.gif

• Like 1

You already know the deal, sign me up! :D 

I'm not going to make the same mistake I did last time by promising to plat games I never got around to; I'll keep my cards closer to my chest this time around. I'll figure out the final list closer to the end date, but for now, I will commit to these two games:

• Undertale
  • Cosmic Star Heroine

A couple of quick/easy ones I shouldn't have any trouble getting. I'm sure I have a couple more up my sleeve, though, considering how many Vita games I actually own. :P

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Wel....

tenor.gif?itemid=7639435

...come!

Well, this will give me some work. But this will at least get out most of the games others might be interested in picking up, too.

Your Welcome

NauticalUnluckyDartfrog-size_restricted.

7 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Wish you good luck with the list!

f87cf11c9a3b96759b571ddf079625c5.gif

Thank You

WildGiftedKitfox.gif

20 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Son, I am disappoint.

It‘s not like I have more PS3 games, though. :dunno:

The problem is that I have already finished too many of my Vita games. But, like you should know by now, I am always up for donations. :eyebrow:

12 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

You already know the deal, sign me up! :D 

Welcome back. :D

And sure it's better to keep the list short at first. Not everyone has the strength and endurance to prepare 20+ games in ~7 months. :awesome:

I actually like the fact that you chose CSH. I really enjoyed it, although the Vita-version has to suffer with quite long loading times as compared to the PS4-version. It was a nice throwback to all those glorious RPGs on the SNES. Undertale on the other hand... I wasn't very fond of it. Let's just say I was glad to sell it without any loss.

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

SAO on PS4 458501131178606624.png?v=1

Leon still could play them via Remote Play, though. Like you surely do with all the VNs you read on PS4, right? ;)

• Like 1