Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

12 minutes ago, Izul said:

Did I hear Musynx? I ordered it too and I'm really looking forward to it :kiss:

I also ordered it from LRG (together with 2064 and Va11 Hall-A) but I'm sure the game surely will be way too hard for me to even consider the plat. I guess the only rhythm game I would be able to handle is IA/VT Colorful thanks to the rather forgiving combo-system. Everything else? Well, just nope. <_<

But that won't spoil my fun with this type of games. ^_^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I also ordered it from LRG (together with 2064 and Va11 Hall-A) but I'm sure the game surely will be way too hard for me to even consider the plat. I guess the only rhythm game I would be able to handle is IA/VT Colorful thanks to the rather forgiving combo-system. Everything else? Well, just nope. <_<

But that won't spoil my fun with this type of games. ^_^

I found IA/VT Colorful to be a bit harder than the Project Diva games on Vita, only because of Step Up Play Hard 13 (I found 16 to be easier than 13) xD

This event sound interesting to me.

I have been starting lots of games on my Vita, yet there are some games I will probably not resist to put them on hold up to February (like the Sly trilogy for example).

Anyhow, I prefer not to list anything right now, since I can have other/new Vita games that can appear or I can stop resisting on holding up a game and platinum it. Still, will do an effort to hold a nice amount of them.

Edited by Caju_94

10 minutes ago, Izul said:

I found IA/VT Colorful to be a bit harder than the Project Diva games on Vita, only because of Step Up Play Hard 13 (I found 16 to be easier than 13) xD

Honestly I don't remember how far into Step Up-mode I got but I'm sure I didn't reach those higher levels in Hard mode. But if I try to reattempt the game, I will surely start fresh as I have no clue which costumes I already used. xD

The problem for any Project Diva-game is that there seems to be always songs where I totally dislike the rhythm and therefor giving me quite a struggle even if I play them on Hard-mode with assists. NegaPosi*Continues.is one of those tunes.

4 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Honestly I don't remember how far into Step Up-mode I got but I'm sure I didn't reach those higher levels in Hard mode. But if I try to reattempt the game, I will surely start fresh as I have no clue which costumes I already used. xD

The problem for any Project Diva-game is that there seems to be always songs where I totally dislike the rhythm and therefor giving me quite a struggle even if I play them on Hard-mode with assists. NegaPosi*Continues.is one of those tunes.

Yeah, that song was hell. I turned off the music for it, so there wasn't anything to distract me :D Not the way you should play a rhythm game, but it worked :highfive:

8 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

This event sound interesting to me.

I have been starting lots of games on my Vita, yet there are some games I will probably not resist to put them on hold up to February (like the Sly trilogy for example).

Anyhow, I prefer not to list anything right now, since I can have other/new Vita games that can appear or I can stop resisting on holding up a game and platinum it. Still, will do an effort to hold a nice amount of them.

Welcome to the event. :)

I see that you are currently playing NfS Most Wanted. If you need any help with it, feel free to ask/add me.

6 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I love NegaPosi*Continues :) It's one of those songs where your brain doesn't even know what your fingers are doing anymore :D

I found IA/VT more difficult than the Project Diva games (except the last one, Ultimate Medley is still out of my league).

33 minutes ago, Izul said:

Yeah, that song was hell. I turned off the music for it, so there wasn't anything to distract me :D Not the way you should play a rhythm game, but it worked :highfive:

You know what? The only thing I always mute is the sound for button presses as that distracts me. But muting the song completely? Nope, never thought about that.

31 minutes ago, Myu said:

I love NegaPosi*Continues :)

Well, sad to see you leaving the this event. ;)

31 minutes ago, Myu said:

It's one of those songs where your brain doesn't even know what your fingers are doing anymore :D

I found IA/VT more difficult than the Project Diva games (except the last one, Ultimate Medley is still out of my league).

I know this feeling of spacing out and just pressing buttons without even realizing it too well when I play some of the songs in other games but I can't help but feel like a slowpoke when playing any game that requires faster reflexes so most of the times it's more like sheer luck than skill when I manage any song with a for me satisfying result.

Edited by Crimson Idol
Messed up a line
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Well, sad to see you leaving the event. ;)

The event? The only event about Project Diva that I remember was YG's. Is that the one you're talking about? ?

The level was so extreme, it felt like playing against octopuses :P

3 minutes ago, Myu said:

The event? The only event about Project Diva that I remember was YG's. Is that the one you're talking about? 1f914.png

The level was so extreme, it felt like playing against octopuses :P

I actually meant this event here (but only as a joke. :P ). Seems I spaced out and typed something different than whet I actually meant. Yep, totally failed at this. :D

Edited by Crimson Idol

7 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I actually meant this event here (but only as a joke. :P ). Seems I spaced out and typed something different than whet I actually meant. Yep, totally failed at this. :D

Nah, I'm pretty sure I have several vita games that need their plats to appear on my profile, I'm not leaving xD

For multiplayer boosting- can you add me to searching for Rocketbirds and Wanted Corps? Those are two games I don't plan on finishing this summer and if I could get their single online trophy done then it should be smooth sailing in getting them done before Feb.

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Welcome to the event. :)

I see that you are currently playing NfS Most Wanted. If you need any help with it, feel free to ask/add me.

Thanks!

Well, I need two more friends for the social trophy and need to takedown a friend + completing a custom speedlist with a friend. There have no been no sessions regarding this, but might open one soon.

2 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

@K_Groove_NL I'm sure one of these games you ordered is the western version of Musynx. :D

That's correct ?

2 hours ago, Izul said:

Did I hear Musynx? I ordered it too and I'm really looking forward to it :kiss:

Currently playing the HK version of Musynx (Musync) and I'm loving the songlist ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

For multiplayer boosting- can you add me to searching for Rocketbirds and Wanted Corps? Those are two games I don't plan on finishing this summer and if I could get their single online trophy done then it should be smooth sailing in getting them done before Feb.

Added.

5 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Thanks!

Well, I need two more friends for the social trophy and need to takedown a friend + completing a custom speedlist with a friend. There have no been no sessions regarding this, but might open one soon.

If no one joins or if you want to get it faster, just say so. :)

• Like 1

Copied my VITA backlog from this thread ?

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
- Persona 4 Golden
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
- Lone Survivor
- Dragon's Crown
- Muramasa Rebirth
- New Little King's Story
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
- Ray Gigant
- Yomawari: Night Alone
- Undertale
- Project DIVA X

- Need for Speed: Most Wanted

- Musynx (EU/US)

- VA-11 HALL-A

Hatsune.Miku.full.1491273.jpg

• Like 1

add me to this. vita-chan is my waifu. 

im gonna do: 
1. pirate warriors 2 jp stack
2. pirate warriors 3 jp stack
3. pirate warriors 3
4. project diva f jp stack
5. project diva f 2nd
6. project diva x
7. rayman origins
8. pixeljunk shooter ultimate
9. need for speed most wanted (add me for this)
10. assassin's creed chronicles

i suppose it defeats the purpose doing so many similar games lol i might add more later, weather permitting.

• Like 1

You can count me in again, though I'm not sure what I'll be doing for it this far in advance.. I have a number of Vita games still unstarted, though, along with cross-buy games I could play on it. I also forgot all about that Wanted Corps game. :lol: I had planned to play that when it went free. 

On 7/15/2018 at 10:35 AM, xFalionx said:

Who knows, maybe someone else in this thread might even want to boost the couple Freedom Wars MP trophies with me.

You rang? :P I could pop that cartridge back in, and lend a hand with that. Not sure I'll ever beat the thing... but not having to worry about a server shutdown making something unobtainable is always a plus. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I can't donate digital games.

And giving up my physical babies?! NEVER 

Of course you can donate digital games. :awesome:

Spoiler

Sony_PSN_Card_50_Euro__Gamecard@@qbzs950

I would never want anyone to give up their physical Vita games, though. Those things are gonna be worth more than gold in a couple years, especially German ones. :giggle:

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

You rang? :P I could pop that cartridge back in, and lend a hand with that. Not sure I'll ever beat the thing... but not having to worry about a server shutdown making something unobtainable is always a plus. 

That would be perfect. :D I'll need a couple weeks, though. I'm still in the middle of KYC and I'm still fairly busy due to my current internship. Also, I probably have to start the game from scratch, as I haven't played it in like 2 years and I remember having trouble with the controlls, even back then.