Cannot login to servers, always

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I love in Italy, I have a 78 mb/s internet connection speed connected with LAN cable but anyway I cannot in the game anymore (obviously updated to latest patch). 

I have obviously already tried to re install it again but nothing. 

I am the only one with this problem? 

I specify, every time a day

I'm surprised you missed this, it was highly publicised at the time it was closing. Unfortunately right now the game has actually been shut down longer than the servers were even up on PSN, this is a sad one considering I'm sure plenty of people enjoyed the game. It was probably the best Marvel fan service a game could really give. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

Why were the severs shut down so incredibly fast?

It's a funny one. The CEO of Gazillion Entertainment was a pedophile and a sexual predator to female colleagues, he changed his name by deed poll before working at Disney, when Disney found out about him, they had to shut down Gazillion because you know how bad the press would be for that. Aside from that, people were also saying that the game was dying on PC and a console version wasn't helping, but they were supposed to have a 5 year contract to use Marvel's characters. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It's a funny one. The CEO is Gazillion Entertainment was a pedophile and a sexual predator to female colleagues, he changed his name by deed poll before working at Disney, when Disney found out about him, they had to shut down Gazillion because you know how bad the press would be for that. Aside from that, people were also saying that the game was dying on PC and a console version wasn't helping, but they were supposed to have a 5 year contract to use Marvel's characters. 

Wow, ok didn't expect that. Still, couldn't they just fired him? 4 months in total is by far the shortest actve time I ever saw on a console online game I think.

Just now, Paleblood said:

Wow, ok didn't expect that. Still, couldn't they just fired him? 4 months in total is by far the shortest actve time I ever saw on a console online game I think.

It lasted around 6 months and supposedly aside from being CEO of Gazillion he also dealt with investors for the company, without continuing to get investment for the game, there was no way they could keep the game up financially and Disney wasn't keen on funding a game that was supposedly dying. 

3 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

It's a joke. The game simply failed like many other useless online-only games.

Edited by Lance_87

5 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It's a joke. The game simply failed like many other useless online-only games.

The game had a lot of content still planned for it and new characters that were ready to release. Marvel's games often never get the servers shut down, here's a video about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moQj3JiGI5U