JJaypump

Where can you buy a new PS vita slim in the UK these days?

13 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about getting one so I looked around and I can't find any, other than pre-owned ones. Were they discontinued?

Where from? Amazon don't have new ones that I can find and that's sort of my go to. Neither do any UK retailers. 

I ordered a Vita Slim from Japan, didn't come with a charger but the cable that goes into your PS4 is the same to charge the Vita.

2 minutes ago, SN2TooMvch said:

Does this work in the UK just fine and does it come with a UK charger?

charger question has been answered, the vita has no region locks so it would work fine with your account.

Try ebay. 

Thats how I got mine, it was pre owned but the condition was immaculate! The screen had never even been touched and it came with 8 games most of which I sold and got quite a bit of money back. 

2 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Try ebay. 

Thats how I got mine, it was pre owned but the condition was immaculate! The screen had never even been touched and it came with 8 games most of which I sold and got quite a bit of money back. 

Me too. I got a it in Ebay as well. Been a couple years. It came with a 8gb memory card and Killzone Mercenary for about $175. 

Fun fact: My boyfriend even met the person and bought it off him lol. Small world isn't it? 

My partner recently got me one from Ebay which came from Japan since I needed a new one and wanted a pink one, it's perfect even though it's pre-owned. It's region free and it uses the same charger as the PS4 or most phone chargers, there's some on Amazon, CEX and GAME as well but more expensive. If you just type in PSvita Slim into google you'll get a lot of choices.

Edited by LuciaRosethorn

It's discontinued in the UK. I had ordered my vita online from Japan, a sky blue slim version on Play Asia but that was a number of years ago when FFX/X-2 HD was released. You can get them second hand and there are some new ones crop up on eBay. Play Asia (£166), Amazon US (for $299) and Ebay (£173) are the only sites I can find them on. 

In the UK, rarely sites like Music Magpie might have one, but it would be second hand and at the moment I don't see any slim models, just regular ones. 

Heres what I could find in terms of new Slim vitas

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/401229637910

https://www.play-asia.com/ps-vita-playstation-vita-new-slim-model-pch-2000-silver/13/70ak3x?ref=froogle_ie&gclid=CjwKCAjwhevaBRApEiwA7aT535_Bi8MPeVxGZojBgKMoi2RwTjzJqwPdInCy1w5P5Em_pb4xbzp06BoCALkQAvD_BwE

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstation-Vita-Model-PCH-2006-Black/dp/B06XGXYV4X

There are Japanese sites like Rakuten, Yahoo Auctions and Amazon jp that can be used with a proxy service, but would end up quite expensive.