Tips and Tricks!

aZombieDictator

So I'm just gonna make this thread so we can share information and what not. This is a very complex and involved trophy list so it would be nice to collaborate here and pool all the info and tips together. I've only gotten 5 trophies and I've clocked in about 10 hours and beaten the game twice. It's a crazy list, but it's always fun to have something challenging. But to start off I'll drop this steam guide here. Its definitely helped me out a bit. Learning the boss weaknesses and how to properly use powers on stage hazard. Quint laser is my favorite so far. Insane damage output and the charged shot knocks over vending machines for health/energy.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564711913

Also a side note, but if anyone wants to trophy hunt together or just play co-op find me streaming on Twitch and send me a whisper or comment on stream. I'd prefer to party chat as well if you wanna team up. A simple PSN message could work as well if you wanna schedule a time to play together. I'm just absolutely loving this game and the co op makes it even better.

https://www.twitch.tv/azombiedictator

Edited by aZombieDictator

On 7/28/2018 at 8:23 PM, aZombieDictator said:

I saw on the patch notes. Now I just need a co op partner to help me with these trophies. I wanna make this Plat 250.

I'll be happy to help you out I need a couple of the scenario boss kills then the other stuff. I know I won't get the special restriction game clears solo for sure.

• 2 months later...

Finally got the trophy for finishing a daily hardcore challenge today. If the challenge is exactly the same for everyone in terms of powerups, boss order, etc., I highly recommend doing it today if you still need the trophy, there are a metric TON of health powerups (I almost had 50HP at the final boss). The challenges are also easy - no HP drops, no core or movement augs, and no boss powerups after the third fight. You can take your time through the stages without rushing or dealing with superpowered bosses that have a ton of HP.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 5:25 AM, DavySuicide said:

I really really hope this game gets a rodmap one day. I thought about starting this game but there is little to no information about the trophies. But it really looks good.ö

It's a pretty spicy Plat and one of the most difficult I've gotten. The trophies are pretty simple though so a guide would most likely be "Just hope you get good RNG". Some of the harder ones can also be cheesed with save scumming and most trophies have some youtube videos showing some tips. I'm also surprised there isn't a guide as most of the stuff is straight forward if memory serves.  

Would not recommend the plat unless you like pain or are very lucky. I'd personally put it much much harder then any Megaman game, at least the ones I've played. The game on its own is pretty fun though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ohheyitsbobcat said:

It's a pretty spicy Plat and one of the most difficult I've gotten. The trophies are pretty simple though so a guide would most likely be "Just hope you get good RNG". Some of the harder ones can also be cheesed with save scumming and most trophies have some youtube videos showing some tips. I'm also surprised there isn't a guide as most of the stuff is straight forward if memory serves.  

Would not recommend the plat unless you like pain or are very lucky. I'd personally put it much much harder then any Megaman game, at least the ones I've played. The game on its own is pretty fun though.

yeah that's what i actually expected, so thanks for the answer. I do can handle a tough as nails run and gunner but my "fear" was that heavy rng is also envolved and since i mostly get super unlucky with rng in games i probably will stay away from the plat here. Also the game looks fantastic and i do own it on switch so i might just stick to this version and play it for fun :-) 

• Like 1