No Platinum? SO WHAT!

I imagine this is a first person sort of horror game? I mean, I suppose it depends on the level of spookiness on if I'll play it or not, cause I'm not the greatest in regards to horror games in general I don't think (maybe the odd game I'd be fine with xD ).

But I suppose it would depend on if everything can be done in one go or not.  But I do see there is a trophy for finding all the collectibles, so there is that.

Always warms my heart when a developer lovingly crafts their trophy list with just a nice set of images, titles, and descriptions in a nicely thought out order. Also no spam repeat lists and the balls to not put a cheapo platinum trophy if they feel it's not needed? Reminds me of when the trophy system was young and pretty much every game was in order, I am wearing my nostalgia glasses right now. Nice image assets they've put out there to make their list beautiful too.

Oh my Darril Arts, something to behold. Well done. <3 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I imagine this is a first person sort of horror game? I mean, I suppose it depends on the level of spookiness on if I'll play it or not, cause I'm not the greatest in regards to horror games in general I don't think (maybe the odd game I'd be fine with xD ).

But I suppose it would depend on if everything can be done in one go or not.  But I do see there is a trophy for finding all the collectibles, so there is that.

I remember saw someone on you tube playing the Steam version, it's a third person game it's more like a hide and seek type of game mostly similar to the clock tower series or the ps2 exclusive Hunting Ground, there's a killer on the loose and there's also other stuff in the environment that will spook you to death while searching for useful items.

I remember it was supposed to be a PC exclusive maybe it didn't do so hot on Steam or something?

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

ehm no. This is a third person survival game. Here is a gameplay (the game was made by Italians):

I’m starting to care less about platinum trophies. Ideally I’d like to 100% games, but if a game I’m interested in doesn’t have a platinum it’s not a dealbreaker.

That said, this game does look interesting so If it’s not too combat heavy (I don’t usually like those kind of survival horror games) than I’ll definitely check it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 0:42 AM, yellowwindow7 said:

I remember saw someone on you tube playing the Steam version, it's a third person game it's more like a hide and seek type of game mostly similar to the clock tower series or the ps2 exclusive Hunting Ground, there's a killer on the loose and there's also other stuff in the environment that will spook you to death while searching for useful items.

I remember it was supposed to be a PC exclusive maybe it didn't do so hot on Steam or something?

Usually games don't come out on console unless they are successful on Steam first.

I remember getting a beta code for this on steam from Rely on Horror or something and it saying it was going to be out on both Steam and console.