Another Easy Platinum?

Nexuds121

I've heard that it's one of the better "cheaply made crap" games out there. Being considered the good game out of the bargain bin can be a good thing. (Maybe)

My friend played it to completion on Xbox already and he thought it was okay, better then most of those Black Tiger associated type of games.

Gameplay looks alright, not super into it but; it ok.

thanks to of Dazarus for this video:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, IKillYouDude9 said:

This ''oh we will add a platinum trophy so you will probably buy our shit'' thing is getting ridiculous lately

People don't care what they buy as long as they get a platinum so it works, it just makes it easier for me to see who actually cares about games and those who just care about trophies. I only know a few people who's profiles are actually good and not filled with rubbish. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 0:01 AM, Skadoki said:

That moment when you get excited from seeing a good looking cover art and then...then you see how the game actually looks 1f613.png

Really, I don't know if Sony needs to up the standards or what but some of these recent indie titles I can't believe made it past free PC title rank.

On 16/07/2018 at 2:30 PM, LuciaRosethorn said:

People don't care what they buy as long as they get a platinum so it works, it just makes it easier for me to see who actually cares about games and those who just care about trophies. I only know a few people who's profiles are actually good and not filled with rubbish. 

I totally get what you mean, but I do play these games too (not just for the platinum trophy) but just for the fact of getting 100% on a really awful game. I'm the same with watching awful movies for entertainment value. Then again, I hope that my 100% on warhawk, umbrella corps, Star Trek online, kung fury, and nearly platinum on elder scrolls online etc.. balance this out a bit. Nothing worse than seeing someone wth 205 platinums and nothing there which takes any amount of skill/time xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MiamiNights89 said:

I totally get what you mean, but I do play these games too (not just for the platinum trophy) but just for the fact of getting 100% on a really awful game. I'm the same with watching awful movies for entertainment value. Then again, I hope that my 100% on warhawk, umbrella corps, Star Trek online, kung fury, and nearly platinum on elder scrolls online etc.. balance this out a bit. Nothing worse than seeing someone wth 205 platinums and nothing there which takes any amount of skill/time xD

If that's the case then I don't mind so much because you've shown you actually have skill/patience when it comes to games, it also depends on the person's attitude towards those types of games. Unless I know them it's hard for me to judge so my natural thought is that they just care about easy platinums, if I talk to them then I can have better judgement. I just can't stand it when people say they're better then you or think they're the best thing ever because they've got 40+ platinums which were all easy.

Damn, you've platinumed Umbrella Corps?! I'll be going for the platinum soon since the game has always made me laugh how bad it is and I'm dragging my friend in to help me, he isn't as happy as I am about it... xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

If that's the case then I don't mind so much because you've shown you actually have skill/patience when it comes to games, it also depends on the person's attitude towards those types of games. Unless I know them it's hard for me to judge so my natural thought is that they just care about easy platinums, if I talk to them then I can have better judgement. I just can't stand it when people say they're better then you or think they're the best thing ever because they've got 40+ platinums which were all easy.

Damn, you've platinumed Umbrella Corps?! I'll be going for the platinum soon since the game has always made me laugh how bad it is and I'm dragging my friend in to help me, he isn't as happy as I am about it... xD

I did that game a few weeks after release, I'm in the first 50. A lot of people hated it and boosted it all, so it's understandable. Luckily for me, I played it normally and went for trophies at the same time, so for me it was super enjoyable! Only trophy I boosted was the last bit for all challenges which was the 50 wins with having atleast 3 people carrying a shared amount of the 5 bags in the match.. just a piss take of a challenge. Aside from that, i thought it played pretty well! The game had a huge spike of players some time after too when it came out for free on ps plus in Japan too. No idea what the servers are like now though!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is one challenging trophy to the game, completing 1-6.

If you go into the grass, crash into another biker you've lost the race pretty much. You have to perfect 36 stages to get it.

I've noticed that using the breaks is useless but tapping the gas quickly gives you good mobility in tight corners.

Keeping on the insides of curves can be good ways to gain time too.

On 16/07/2018 at 5:15 PM, xX-Bonson-Xx said:

This game was made by one guy so I would expect something Grade A but not bad for a one person indie game studio. I'm looking forward to the JRPG he's in the middle of making light fairytale 

http://neko.works/

I know he states that on the website but game credits seem to say different, six people was involved in making this game going by the credits in game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 3:31 AM, NightRusticDawn said:

There is one challenging trophy to the game, completing 1-6.

If you go into the grass, crash into another biker you've lost the race pretty much. You have to perfect 36 stages to get it.

I've noticed that using the breaks is useless but tapping the gas quickly gives you good mobility in tight corners.

Keeping on the insides of curves can be good ways to gain time too.

Shit....

Every trophy is easy as pie except one. I got all side trophies bu my second run. Then it was just completing the courses. Easy stuff....until they make you complete every course in one go...no mistakes. Oh vey! 

For you that enjoy vintage games or grew up with Top Gear for the super nintendo, this game will remind you of that! Love it, will even bust it out with my dad for nostalgia https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=EA0sXN3BD-mYjwTS8ZmoDA&q=super+nintendo+nitro&oq=super+nintendo+nitro&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3..0i22i30.1856.7874..8352...2.0..0.541.3376.2j16j1j5-2....2..0....1.......5..0j46j35i39j0i67j0i131j46i131j0i131i10j0i22i10i30.IQB7A7v7bPY#imgrc=cj4pdredf2qSvM:&scso=_GQ0sXNetC6qpjwT16ayABg12:374.8571472167969.0952453613281.33333396911621

• 4 years later...