How are people getting their 5 kills during a match?

NutellaOrgies

It seems Servers are locked to your region. NA players have two picks East or West and no way to combine them.  Seems like our EU friends are having an easier time finding more players. I guess the game sold better in the EU.   I have yet to find random players to play Squads with I always end up creating a New Lobby. Biggest Solo lobby was 15 , and Random Duo no more than 4 people.  My guess is there are players who Squad up with friends instead of randomly searching

Since the servers are dead Boosting the Trophies should be fairly easy but you will need at least 6 players plus in the same region if you tried to boost in Solo but Eight Plus for Squads

Omg I finally got it. I just used melee perks and jumped to find a melee weapon and just hunted people instantly in a 10 player match.  Didn't try to find anything but a melee weapon since it's 1 hit kill.

It seems like the most ppl play in the afternoon for North America. My usually playtime which is like 2 am to 5 am is basically noone playing

Edited by NutellaOrgies