All Games Photomode

Trellgoth

>> Request for pinned topic, please <<

There are many gamers out there who are making screenshots from games and sharing them with friends, Social Media and more. For some, this is just a little extra in a game. For others, this is a hobby and are part of a community for "Virtual Photography", such as myself.

Below is a list of all known games which support actual Photomode. Games without Photomode, but where you can hide the HUD/UI, will not count as Photomode games and therefore not added in the list.
Some games with Photomode are very basic and limited (camera control, filters, and so on), whilst others have tons of options to create the most impressive shots.

This list is an ongoing overview with updates where needed.
If you know a game which supports Photomode, please comment below and I will try and add the title in the list.

(Please note this list only contain titles which are actually out on the market. Future games are not being named just yet, as things might change during development of the games, even though a Photomode is already confirmed.)

PS4 GAMES WITH PHOTOMODE

-A-

• Assassin's Creed Origins

-B-

• Batman Arkham Knight
  • Bound

-C-

-D-

• Dragon's Dogma
  • Driveclub

-E-

-F-

• Farcry 5
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Final Fantasy XV

-G-

• God of War
  • God of War III Remastered
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Gravity Rush 2 / Gravity Daze 2

-H-

• Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Horizon Zero Dawn

-I-

• inFamous Second Son
  • inFamous First Light

-J-

-K-

-L-

-M-

• Mad Max
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

-N-

• Need For Speed: Payback
  • No Man's Sky

-O-

-P-

-Q-

-R-

-S-

• Shadow of the Colossus
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Spider-Man, Marvel's
  • Steep

-T-

• The Crew
  • The Crew 2
  • The Last of Us: Remastered
  • The Order 1866

-U-

• Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection
  • Uncharted: Lost Legacy

-V-

-W-

• Warframe
  • WipEout Omega Collection

-X-

-Y-

-Z-

SIMPLIFIED PHOTOMODE
(These games do NOT have an actual photomode, but DO have the option to hide the complete HUD/UI so you are still able to create your screenshots.)

-A-
-B-

• Bioha7ard: Resident Evil

-C-
-D-

• Dragon Ball FighterZ (only in training mode)
  • Dying Light

-E-
-F-

• Final Fantasy XIV

-G-
-H-
-I-
-J-
-K-
-L-
-M-
-N-
-O-
-P-
-Q-
-R-

• Rayman Legends
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

-S-
-T-
-U-
-V-
-W-
-X-
-Y-
-Z-

If you know a game which supports actual Photomode or a simplified version of it, please comment below and I will try and add the title in the list.

Help a gamer out, share the titles which have a Photomode.

Edited by Trellgoth
Added Marvel's Spider-Man

Not sure to what extent you consider photo mode but Rayman: Legends that w3as on ps+ lately also has a camera mode that disables interface and allows you to take pictures.

GTA V has a photo mode. u can take pics with ur phone and apply filters and such

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Not sure to what extent you consider photo mode but Rayman: Legends that w3as on ps+ lately also has a camera mode that disables interface and allows you to take pictures.

GTA V has a photo mode. u can take pics with ur phone and apply filters and such

Thank you. Added in the overview.

I remember Rayman. Downside in that one is there was this annoying thing in the bottom of the screen which you are not able to hide, if I remember correctly.

Nevertheless, still a (basic) photomode :)

4 hours ago, chellesan said:

You can put final Fantasy XIV to the list to, it have a big photo mode to with many options 

Care to explain this photomode?

I've played Final Fantasy XIV for quite a long time, and there was no photomode. You can hide the HUD, sure, but it's not an actual photomode.

[edit]

Which made me think, I've added another section in the Opening Post, with the "Simplified Photomode".

Added FFXIV in it as well.

Edited by Trellgoth

9 hours ago, chellesan said:

Oh Sweet! Never seen this before to be honest. Guess it's updated after I stopped playing.

And this is also available on PS4?

If so, I'm more then happy to add this in the list.

38 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

You can add: 

- Dragon's Dogma

- STEEP (Tbh the best photo mode I've ever used)

Wait, Dragon's Dogma has an actual Photomode? Can't find anything on a photomode for this game...

About Steep, wasn't this using a GoPro camera-like tool in the game? (So, more a 'simplified' kind of option, instead of an actual photomode?)

I just checked youtube, and the Photomode is improved a lot! Looks amazing, actually! (This makes me think to buy the game some time).

24 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Also, might be a good idea to link the trophy page to each game with a hyperlink.

That is a good idea, though I'm doing all this using my phone.

I do not own a laptop or PC and therefore my options are a bit limited. Linking to trophy pages will be very hard to work with, using only a phone.

If someone here with admin-powers is willing and able to help on that part, be my guest :)

But I am not able to do this. I'm sorry.

Edited by Trellgoth

12 minutes ago, Trellgoth said:

Wait, Dragon's Dogma has an actual Photomode? Can't find anything on a photomode for this game...

About Steep, wasn't this using a GoPro camera-like tool in the game? (So, more a 'simplified' kind of option, instead of an actual photomode?)

I just checked youtube, and the Photomode is improved a lot! Looks amazing, actually! (This makes me think to buy the game some time

Yes, Dragon's Dogma has an photo mode, nothing impressive, but still. Got some nice pics on PS4.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Yes, Dragon's Dogma has an photo mode, nothing impressive, but still. Got some nice pics on PS4.

Thanks! Also found something on the Wikia about the 'screenshot' mode of this game.

Added the title to the overview.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As Marvel's Spider-Man released today, I added this title to the main post.

Also check out this topic, created by @Ghost

-------------------------

It seems Project RED also confirmed a Photo Mode for Cyberpunk 2077

Capcom confirmed a Photo Mode for Devil May Cry 5, during PAX West.

Above titles will be added in the overview as they will release.

• Like 1