Hey Everyone!

Bushido7745785

Hey there! Been a member since last year, finally was able to log in my account into the forums!

Not much to say other than I'm a Japanese teacher, martial arts instructor, and I run a hobby YouTube channel about getting those sweet sweet Plats! 

Hope to make some friends here and talk shop with some of you! :) 

• Like 1

Thanks so much! :)

Yeah, been learning Japanese since I was 13 at my local university, and decided to just teach it! 

My YouTube channel is "Platinum Zack" (my name is Zack obviously). First few vids are rough around the edges, but I'm learning as I go, got a sponsor lined up, and I'm just trying to have a chill time making something out of my Platinum hobby (addiction?). 

Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4hG02FGlFQtgRIVP2hEDg

Thanks for being so friendly! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome! I see you have a VR! Nice! Any games you'd recommend? All I have atm is GT Sport, job simulator, Rick and Morty, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, and Superhot. 

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Yeah, I've got a few reccomendations! 

Superhot is the next one I'm going to tackle, Plat wise. But Arizona Sunshine is another fun one, Blackwood Crossing is a fun little game, and No Heroes Allowed is a fun time too! Just....stay away from The Inpatient! xD

• Like 1

Greetings. Welcome to the site.

Pretty cool of you for teaching Japanese and being a martial arts instructor as well.

Hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

Greetings. Welcome to the site.

Pretty cool of you for teaching Japanese and being a martial arts instructor as well.

Hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Hello, welcome! :) 

Whoa, that's awesome! I've been studying Japanese, but not nearly that long. (My school only had Spanish. xD ) What got you interested in Japanese? 

Thank you!

I honestly can't remember what singular thing got me interested in Japan. All I know is that my mom told me when I was 2 years old, I told her I was going to go live in Japan! xD 

I guess I also started reading manga at around age 12, then I started my Japanese classes at my local university when I was 13, practicing Kendo at 14, then Iaido at 16, and it all just kind of went on from there!

Other than that, I've just been studying it since it was the first subject in school I didn't completely suck at. Afterwards, I went to grad school, came back home, and then my Japanese teacher offered me a job with her at my old university, so I agreed! 

• Like 1