Hood Ornaments not counting

Aecesaje_

I started Mad Max a few weeks ago and I stop playing it really soon because I noticed that the Hood Ornaments section in the collectables tab was at 0% but I had already found 2 Hood Ornaments.

Is my game bugged? Because I don't want to start another playthrough just to get the trophy for collecting all the Hood Ornaments.

Edited by maiathewinners

It was exactly the same for me, and now I'm 100% even if I missing 5-6 hood ornaments! I even got the related trophy for that (I have the assumption that the trophy is only counting for hood ornaments found from convoys and not in those scattered around in scavenging locations).

• 2 years later...
38 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I've found two hood ornaments but the counter in the stats screen says 0. Is this another bug? -_-

If you're picking the hood ornaments up in places like scrap locations or during wasteland missions, then those are DLC hood ornaments that were part of the Road Warrior pack. Those ones don't count for the stats percentage.

It's only the hood ornaments that you collect from defeating a convoy that contribute to the stats count.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

If you're picking the hood ornaments up in places like scrap locations or during wasteland missions, then those are DLC hood ornaments that were part of the Road Warrior pack. Those ones don't count for the stats percentage.

It's only the hood ornaments that you collect from defeating a convoy that contribute to the stats count.

Oh, ok. I thought the DLC hood ornaments were only the ones already unlocked.

9 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

If I remember correctly they were from the DLC.

Also, a tip for everyone going for this, always check your stats for collectables. Got a collectable? Check the stats to see if it counted. This extends the gameplay time but atleast you will be sure nothing will glitch on you

Wait, now i need to watch the collectibles, too? Jeez i'm already 18 hours into the game (just managed to build the Scrap Crew thing in Jeet's stronghold and still exploring that territory lol), i've only checked that Reddit page for the 190/191 thing like twice.

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Wait, now i need to watch the collectibles, too? Jeez i'm already 18 hours into the game (just managed to build the Scrap Crew thing in Jeet's stronghold and still exploring that territory lol), i've only checked that Reddit page for the 190/191 thing like twice.

It isn't necessary but it's just to be extra sure nothing glitches.