Camp Platapalooza (Game Over)

6 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just a quick update that @PerryToxtethhas been very generous in wanting to have their winnings go back to the psnp community in the form of premium memberships...the new winners are @Uchiha_Snake__ @Kittet3 @monkeydluffy512 @Willreaper41 @SyIaris & @willythom88...thanks and congrats...

@monkeydluffy512 for whatever reason I wasn't able to award you lifetime membership, only one for a year...feel free to get in touch with me when it expires and I can upgrade you again...cheers...

Thank you so very much @PerryToxteth and @ProfBambam55

• Like 2

great event everyone! i didn't get as many as i wanted to get completed, (also meant to be on here a couple days ago lol) i think my latest completion before the event ended was getting the 100% status for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, but i couldn't use it in the event as i was already using the Platinum Trophy for it. i kinda fell off my event games coming up to the last 2 weeks or so as a friend of mine had gifted me a ps4 as an early birthday present and i've been on it reconnecting with some friends i used to game with a few years back who have gotten ps4's and for their respected reasons didn't or couldn't keep the ps3's, but i'm proud of the ones i did get progress in. Anyone can hit me up about any games or just to chat, and @Dragon-Archon i was looking at Entwined earlier when i remembered the other game i wanted to play was under maintenance lol. 

again thank you all for a great time here @ProfBambam55, and all who hand a hand in helping him out

• Like 1