Camp Platapalooza (Game Over)

I already finished my 13 but I want back in for the posterity of being I think the first one completed.

my list was (in order of category)

Lego Marvel Superheroes

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

Tekken 7

Fallout Shelter

Far Cry Primal

Tearaway

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Just Sing

Claire

Alpha Protocol

Puzzle Showdown 4K

Lost Sea

BONUS: Psychonauts

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

also the only person who i can't tag is @fidel...if anyone knows their new username or where to find them plz let me know...

Lol. Yeah, sorry about changing my name again. Just felt like going back to my old Trunks fanboy self. :P Props for trying to keep things going. I'll probably see if I can finish my list. Just finished the final puzzle in The Talos Principle, so should be popping that shortly. 

• Like 1

I was in cabin 3 and we were killing it

I only picked 4 categories and the bonus and i finished them all and seeing how the event had plenty of time left i went to add some more category entries and the entire thing was gone

What a shame!

It was The first event i ever joined might i add, fun fact

• Like 1

Just so everyone is aware, the previous thread was not deleted, it was locked by the OP because he had an issue with the mod team, and as such, I hid the thread from public view. 

With that being said, it is certainly possible to un-hide that thread if the previous OP would like to continue it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

Parker

• Like 1

Now that I get why the old one was locked away. I did finished the games that was needed to clear the Event.

I don`t remember all the categories besides Bonus game and I was going swap and add a new game.

Cleared games:

1. Gintama Rumble :platinum:

2. LEGO The Incredibles :platinum:

3. Megadimension Neptunia VIIR :platinum:

4. Dragon Age II :platinum:

5. Bonus game was Miracle Girls Festival :platinum:

Games to clear before Mugen Souls

1. Shining Resonance Refrain

2. Warriors: Legends of Troy

3. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

4. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

5. Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match

6. Touhou Genso Wanderer -NEW-

7. Mugen Souls

Some of The Games I`am going to try to plat before August is part of the following Events: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Parker said:

Just so everyone is aware, the previous thread was not deleted, it was locked by the OP because he had an issue with the mod team, and as such, I hid the thread from public view. 

With that being said, it is certainly possible to un-hide that thread if the previous OP would like to continue it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

Parker

ok...thanks, Parker...i'd like to focus on the positive aspects of the event so  have refrained from getting involved in potential drama...i agree that it is likely best to leave it hidden if the op has no wish in participating...

to everyone else : I will list everyone's games by category...thanks to the archive provided by @SyIaris I know which games they are...what I need your help with is placing them in the appropriate categories... I should have everyone's lists updated over the next few days so plz be patient and we should be back to square 2500 soon...i'll ask you guys and gals to tell me which games to swap around when the time comes...big shoes to fill here so bear with me for a bit...thanks...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Think I'll sit back for the time being since I wasn't keeping up with it well in the first place; now I'm just confused. If you want it to keep track, though, here are the ones I finished:

Cabin #9

Hang out at the Lake - Assassin's Creed 3  :platinum:

Shoot Something - Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2  :platinum:

Learn Something - Assassin's Creed Origins  :platinum:

Get Tested - Syberia (100%)

Survive - Claire: Extended Cut  :platinum:

Spoiler

S226f1c.png S6a7bed.png S58d403.png S4404ce.png S5fb453.png

default_platinum.png                      default_platinum.png                     default_platinum.png                                           default_platinum.png

• Like 1

Thanks @ProfBambam55 for keeping this going, I would definitely like to continue. I can post my games list from before by tonight. I am also intrigued has anyone opened the doors yet and let out @ShogunCroCop. Poor dude has been trapped in there for a few days by the sound of it. If you are moving around Sir I am prepared to let you take a bottle of my scotch from Cabin #5 ...... 1 bottle mind you ..... only 1.

• Like 2

ok...everyone's lists are plugged in...i've also added a new format...would anyone else be interested in displaying their list like the following? :

@ProfBambam55

1. Make Friends - S1628ef.png - 100% default_platinum.png
  2. Hang out at the Lake - N/A
  3. Play a Sport - S02e211.png - 100% default_platinum.png
  4. Go Hiking - Sf3a07d.png - 85%
  5. Shoot Something S17947c.png 100% default_platinum.png
  6. Make Something - N/A
  7. Learn Something Sae5dc1.png - 0%
  8. Put on a Show - S5f0361.png - 0%
  9. Tell a Ghost Story - N/A
  10. Get Tested - Saad481.png - 0%
  11. Be a Hermit - N/A
  12. Survive - S0e5b4f.png - 100% default_platinum.png
  13. campsign-small.png Summer Vacation - Sa2c683.png- 0%

if so, please just let me know which games fall into which categories and i can set it up...ideally i'd like to convert everyone to this format if possible...i will update the above members who have provided such lists already...

although i would appreciate if everyone would continue till the end, anyone who would like to withdraw from the event is welcome to do so...again, please just let me know and you will be removed...otherwise all lists will be updated regularly...

it's possible i've messed up some people's list or that others would like to make changes...my only request would be to tag me for such changes and i will get to them in due time...

finally, i will update everyone's totals by the end of the week...thanks for your patience and i look forward to continuing the event...cheers...

Edited by ProfBambam55

What sad way to see our Camp was closed down :(  I hope Toogie will make the badges because i really like them :)  ...

I will continue to participate because i'm close to finishing 13 games although i haven't made much progress in the last days, all time spent went to Skyrim which problem won't get on this list :P  ... but i need just one more level for LBP2 Move DLC to reach ? trophies :)

1, Make Friends M371462.png?

2. Hang out by the Lake Mc93e5d.png:platinum:

3. Play A Sport M333e30.png?

4. Go Hiking Mcbd433.png:platinum:

5. Shoot Something M7321b7.png?

6. Make Something M0dd5f6.png50%

7. Learn Something Meadf34.png54%

8. Put on a Show Mad5471.png98% :platinum:

9. Tell a Ghost Story M5b2468.png:platinum:

10. Get Tested Mb84499.png:platinum:

11- Be a Hermit M1d7e73.png:platinum:

12. Survive M8961ad.png:platinum: