Camp Platapalooza (Game Over)

This was my list, all are complete:

1. Make Friends - Blue Reflection :platinum:
  2. Hang out at the Lake - Abzu 100.png
  3. Play a Sport - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments :platinum:
  4. Go Hiking - Cat Quest :platinum:
  5. Shoot Something - The Unfinished Swan (Vita) 100.png
  6. Make Something - Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings :platinum:
  7. Learn Something Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4) 100.png
  8. Put on a Show Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection :platinum:
  9. Tell a Ghost Story - Knock-Knock (Vita) 100.png
  10. Get Tested Tales of Zestiria (PS4, DLC)  100.png
  11. Be a Hermit - Adventure Time: FInn and Jake Investigations (PS3)  :platinum:
  12. Survive - Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland  :platinum:
  13. BONUS : Summer Vacation - Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair  :platinum:

Posting just for clerical reasons. You can feel free to update or remove me.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks @ProfBambam55 for keeping this going, I would definitely like to continue. I can post my games list from before by tonight. I am also intrigued has anyone opened the doors yet and let out @ShogunCroCop. Poor dude has been trapped in there for a few days by the sound of it. If you are moving around Sir I am prepared to let you take a bottle of my scotch from Cabin #5 ...... 1 bottle mind you ..... only 1.

Yes I made it out....finally.

• Like 2

Thinking it over, I think I'm going to bow out as well.  What happened leaves a sour taste in my mouth and I think both sides of that were in the wrong.

I'll finish my last game, because I planned on finishing it this week, but really don't want to be a part of this anymore.

Here`s the updated list

1. Make Friends - Sd579ec.pnghttps://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5727-touhou-genso-wanderer/marvelcapcom3 1%
  2. Hang out at the Lake - S02e875.png 9%
  3. Play a Sport - Sbc05ff.png  11%
  4. Go Hiking -  S3c7092.png100% default_platinum.png
  5. Shoot Something - S71d6de.png100% default_platinum.png
  6. Make Something - S4a5ca7.png100% default_platinum.png
  7. Learn Something - S2db11e.png42%
  8. Put on a Show - S271b03.png22%
  9. Tell a Ghost Story -S07526e.png100% default_platinum.png
  10. Get Tested - S7f5400.png 37%
  11. Be a Hermit - S84ad4e.png91% DLC
  12. Survive - S09bdf4.png47%
  13. Summer Vacation - S804597.pngcampsign-small.png100% default_platinum.png

• Like 1

I missed everything that happened last night. Don't even know what went down but I'm not going to press on the matter. ?

I am going to bounce out though.

My list is technically done; besides Dragon's Dogma cuz it was just an extra game I threw in. So, either take me out completely or just take it off my list.

New job has me swamped and I just can't commit to continuing. :( I'm sorry cabin 1! <3 I'll keep sending (cup)cake(s) and alcohol! ^-^ 

• Like 1

So after thinking about all this and talking to quite a few peeps around here, I decided to leave the camp or whatever remains of it aswell.

It was great fun, truly the most unique event I've witnessed so far in this forum. I think it's better to remember it the way it was, instead of forcefully trying  to hold this mess together.

One last time: Thanks for the work you both put into this @Toogie53 and @donut_plz

@Profbimbom Good luck with the event if you actually decide to go on with it!

If you should need the 2nd post just tell me, I'll help out anytime.

And yes, Cabin #9 was the best cabin. Sticks ftw.

Damn, I participated in these events because I liked @Toogie53. I wasn't going to come back for anymore but he convinced me to.

I am going to keep finishing my games (as I am doing it for the Ultra Rare Alphabet) but I am also OK with not having a time limit on them as well (as that stresses me out a bit).

So I will stay in and update as I finally finish Injustice 2. 

Sucks to see Drama rear it's ugly head again

KevinDillon_EntourageSeason8.jpg

Damnit Drama :shakefist: stop showing up. No one likes your ugly face...just kidding Drama you were always my favourite character :D

• Like 1

I appreciate the offer to continue this event for me, but I would like quit the event at this time. I voted to keep it, but seeing how engaged people were in the other event was exciting to me. It now seems like it has lost its luster.

I appreciate everyone’s hard work. I’ll catch you all on the next one.

Doc

i voted yes to keep going,  and i want to continue with this! @ProfBambam55

I'm happy for @Toogie53 for running this, this is actually my first time in this event as i had joined PSNP just before hand, and i remember the time spent getting the 25 post count up, i had to have Toogie53 post for me for almost the first week i was here. Granted i wasn't actually here for what is said to have happened, but i remember trying to get my count up so i could finally post in the Event with you guys. So i'm not gonna say anything either way about the situation. I hope to have Toogie53 back in either capacity when he is able, either just hosting or participating when he can...

i hope to see these events go on as i'm having fun!

it's also gotten me to try a couple new games, one of the games i'm about to switch out i caught interest in by someone else having it as one of theirs

Edited by coolsnowvil
  • Like 1

Since @ProfBambam55 @cjshaitan are still in the boat I love to continue the Event. Not sure why but over the Event I take you both into my heart, maybe because of the backstory or about your way acting in this community. :D

Thanks to you @ProfBambam55 to Keep this Event running, I know from previously post that you are really busy with your work so I appreciate the time you take from your private time to Keep this Event running! This was my first Event I participate in on PSNProfiles and i loved it so far.

Not sure what happens in the night and not sure if I need to know, but great thanks to @Toogie53 for starting the Event. I guess everyone can have a bad day, that is just live and no hard Feelings from my side. It´s just like work, from 8AM till 8PM don´t take anything personal. Since this wasn´t his first Event and I guess he put the same effort in the previously Events so I want to say thank you for all your effort. I appreciate all the extra time someone is putting into some Event that otherwise will not take place.

To take some work off your shoulders Bambam, here my list. I changes Learn Something from Sly Coopers Thieves in Time to Assassins Creed Origins

1. Make Friends - L5eae09.png - 100% default_platinum.png

2. Hang out at the Lake -L5455fa.png - 100% default_platinum.png

3. Play a Sport - L89f4d6.png - 100% default_platinum.png

4. Go Hiking - L25922c.png - 1%

5. Shoot Something -  L48190d.png - 22%

6. Make Something - L0ce767.png -21%

7. Learn Something L86b5aa.png - 4%

8. Put on a Show L8d3738.png - 100% default_platinum.png

9. Tell a Ghost Story - L55836a.png - 9%

10. Get Tested L7b00db.png - 2%

11. Be a Hermit - La76cf8.png - 77%

12. Survive - L6adf63.png - 0%

13. campsign-small.png Summer Vacation - Lab7e2d.png -100% default_platinum.png

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 2

I'm going to keep up with the event.

The games that are listed for me are correct (don't know about percentages but I'll warn when I finish a game anyhow).

I'm still a little bit surprised for what happened... But the show must go on, like Freddie Mercury said!

• Like 1

Are we keeping the same games or do you mean we need to do another set of games for this? If keeping same games guess add Far Cry 4 to my list for collectibles category. I'll wait and see what your 15th is before I name that game

Edited by HailHale81

3 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

Are we keeping the same games or do you mean we need to do another set of games for this? If keeping same games guess add Far Cry 4 to my list for collectibles category. I'll wait and see what your 15th is before I name that game

Same games plz...changes are fine too...15th category will be Chill by the Campfire...details incoming later today... 

3 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Do people wanna see events like this happen in the future with someone else running them? I really liked these events and I’d hate to see it end here when it just started to really  get big.

I would definitely be interested in future events like this. It was really good fun. I have no idea what happened over the last 24 hours or so, but I think Toogie did an amazing job in setting all of this up, and I'm really grateful to him for his work in setting all this up. He should be proud of what he achieved here in how much of the community he brought together through the event.

Also thank you to @ProfBambam55 for stepping up to the mantle to let us continue this event! It's really awesome of you to keep the event going for us all! If you need any help with anything, let me know what I can do :) I do have art skills if you need anything arty made - but my badge-making skills are nowhere near as good Toogie's. Like, not even close.

I went a bit back and forth over whether or not I wanted to continue with the event, but ultimately decided that I like to finish what I start, and I even have a tab on my backlog spreadsheet dedicated to the event, so I'll be sticking around if that's alright :) However, on the off chance I win, could the prize be donated to charity? I probably won't win anyway, but I like to make sure of these things just in case.

I'll post my categories in a bit, need to find games for the new categories so some games might need moved to new categories so I can find games for all 15.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I would definitely be interested in future events like this. It was really good fun. I have no idea what happened over the last 24 hours or so, but I think Toogie did an amazing job in setting all of this up, and I'm really grateful to him for his work in setting all this up. He should be proud of what he achieved here in how much of the community he brought together through the event.

Also thank you to @ProfBambam55 for stepping up to the mantle to let us continue this event! It's really awesome of you to keep the event going for us all! If you need any help with anything, let me know what I can do :) I do have art skills if you need anything arty made - but my badge-making skills are nowhere near as good Toogie's. Like, not even close.

I went a bit back and forth over whether or not I wanted to continue with the event, but ultimately decided that I like to finish what I start, and I even have a tab on my backlog spreadsheet dedicated to the event, so I'll be sticking around if that's alright :) However, on the off chance I win, could the prize be donated to charity? I probably won't win anyway, but I like to make sure of these things just in case.

I'll post my categories in a bit, need to find games for the new categories so some games might need moved to new categories so I can find games for all 15.

not sure about charity as I've never looked into it...i support/fund local community events in real life but very different I would assume...seems possible but would need a couple days to sort it out at the end of the event...for now if all runs smooth with only minor hiccups, I'll be happy...

I appreciate the offer for help but for now I'd just like to get this up and running again...if anyone is feeling creative in their spare time an event banner would be cool...completely unnecessary though...i will be updating the op at some point but again would just ask for everyone's patience for a bit as I sort everything out...thanks... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

the first cash prize will be a $20 psn card...i will take the top scoring player from each cabin (based on total games completed) and toss them into an rng machine...whoever's number comes up wins...if there are multiple players in one cabin with equal totals, all will be entered in the draw...the 2nd prize will also be a 20$ psn card and this will be drawn for all of the remaining players not included in the first draw...i will also toss all names of non-premium members into the same rng machine and award a lifetime premium membership to the winner...

Thanks man! Really generous of you! Another Chance to get the premium Membership for me :D 

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 1