TexRaider96

Should i give Fallout 4 another chance ?

39 posts in this topic

I started the game again after 2 years. I felt the same when I first started it and decided to give it another try just because I love post-apocalyptic games, and specially because I loved 3 and NV a lot back in the day. So far, it is better than what I remember, maybe due to the patches, because it was unplayable on consoles when it came out. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do it on normal or lower difficulty. I tried to enjoy it on Survival but its still is a buggy mess that will brake you experience. Follow the guide from the get go, and you should have the plat in no time and enjoy it more

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I thought this game was mediocre at best and I still think that way about the main game. The Nuka World DLC however is pretty good. But in general I wouldn't recommend it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would highly recommend this game to anybody, ez plat with the duplication exploit. Inf ammo, inf caps, inf anything.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 8:04 AM, Gommes_ said:

Well, I thought this game was mediocre at best and I still think that way about the main game. The Nuka World DLC however is pretty good. But in general I wouldn't recommend it.

 

The story about finding your kid is rather stupid. 

 

Fallout 4 just has a decent variety of things to discover. Fallout 3 & Fallout 3: New Vegas had a superior storyline. I felt both were designed a lot better. But in 4 your choices don’t really matter as much, and Karma just feels like it was pushed to the back burner a bit. 

 

Then when the scrutiny surrounding Fallout 76 spilled all over social media I very much feel Bethesda is a piece of shit company. Their games are unfinished and buggy messes, their customer service is abysmal, the quality has gone downhill. I don’t mind them being a publisher because other developers make the games. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, DARKB1KE said:

 

Play it for the plat and delete. 

 

?? Or play it for fun,  if not delete it.

 

I started playing it again after I was playing it on Xbox and I like it. I went with the Railroad on Xbox. I think I am going to be bad and go with Brotherhood now. ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 4:16 PM, Spaz said:

 

The story about finding your kid is rather stupid. 

 

Fallout 4 just has a decent variety of things to discover. Fallout 3 & Fallout 3: New Vegas had a superior storyline. I felt both were designed a lot better. But in 4 your choices don’t really matter as much, and Karma just feels like it was pushed to the back burner a bit. 

 

Then when the scrutiny surrounding Fallout 76 spilled all over social media I very much feel Bethesda is a piece of shit company. Their games are unfinished and buggy messes, their customer service is abysmal, the quality has gone downhill. I don’t mind them being a publisher because other developers make the games. 

I mean, the main storylines for all 3 of those games are pretty standard.

 

Find missing dad

Find guy who shot you

Find your kid

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fallout 4 was an incredibly tedious 100% and if your not an evil character be prepared to make a separate save then proceed with Nuka Cola World as you will have to do evil acts to get all the trophies then reload the save. 

 

The game had few bright spots all mainly side quests. I found it tiresome to manage settlements and getting random radient quests to defend them. And while some of the mods were cool, I pretty much just used the combat shotgun the whole game. I cared for one maybe two characters in the whole game. Sadly I say give it a pass.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games this gen. To me, it felt like a non-isometric Fallout should. It was dumbed down a bit on the stats side of things; but the exploration, VAT's, characters, and world really connected with me. I seem to be in the minority though...

Edited by awf9495
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I mean, the main storylines for all 3 of those games are pretty standard.

 

Find missing dad

Find guy who shot you

Find your kid

 

Your choices mattered more in 3 and New Vegas. 

 

Fallout 4 doesn’t feel like a real RPG. It’s more akin to Borderlands in that there’s plenty of loot to find and plenty of customization options. 

 

I haven’t been able to go back and really feel immersed in this game. Had I not played 3 and New Vegas, my opinions would probably be different. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

Your choices mattered more in 3 and New Vegas. 

 

Fallout 4 doesn’t feel like a real RPG. It’s more akin to Borderlands in that there’s plenty of loot to find and plenty of customization options. 

 

I haven’t been able to go back and really feel immersed in this game. Had I not played 3 and New Vegas, my opinions would probably be different. 

Maybe, but fallout 4 easily has the best gunplay, even if I don't like the story very much. Plus it's stable and rarely crashes

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started this game in late 2016, also got season pass around that time.

 

I re started it in May-June 2017 and played quiet a lot of it but left it aside again.

 

I started Nuka Cola in Christmas 2018. Left it aside.

 

Finally, I'm playing it again. Did automatron already. I think I'm gonna finish it, I'll try to get platinum and then I'm gonna do Nuka Cola and Far Harbour, eventually.... wish me luck.

 

 

Edited by IamLean
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think ill ever finish this game. Its so fucking boring and repetitive. What a letdown

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.