Trophy Thoughts?

Spoat

32 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming you can use the same seed on Mortal so you'll know what to expect? Glad I chose to do my first playthrough on Hard because I think my head would explode if I tried Mortal mode on that difficulty.

You can indeed. Mortal on hard wasn’t that bad honestly but it would’ve been way faster on Easy for sure.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StrangeInStereo said:

You can indeed. Mortal on hard wasn’t that bad honestly but it would’ve been way faster on Easy for sure.

Awesome. I do have a very tricky jump to a swinging platform over highly damaging thorns in the Jungle in my seed so I might roll a new one anyway.

10 hours ago, StrangeInStereo said:

Yes Easy and Mortal is possible and it’s what I should’ve done lol, but my first play through was on normal.

Good to hear mate i start on HARD on my first playtrought i think i use the same maps for mortal run using my actual seed number 

On 02/08/2018 at 3:08 PM, SICKSANDRO88 said:

How are performance and controls on vita? I need a game to play out of my house in the evening.

I don't know about performance, but a save file I generated on Vita became impossible to complete fairly late into the game. The same seed was fine on PS4, so there might be a bug in the way Vita generates seeds.

15 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

I don't know about performance, but a save file I generated on Vita became impossible to complete fairly late into the game. The same seed was fine on PS4, so there might be a bug in the way Vita generates seeds.

Good to know it. I'll buy it hoping this is a rare bug. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 5:28 AM, kickinCOD said:

I think the Crate Basher trophy will be hard, hopefully someone makes a guide.

I suppose someone could make a guide based on a specific seed but it's not really needed. The game marks your map with a dot if there's something left to get in a room so it's simply a matter of getting all the upgrades and exploring thoroughly.

On 8/15/2018 at 3:28 AM, kickinCOD said:

I think the Crate Basher trophy will be hard, hopefully someone makes a guide.

I had to do three playthroughs before I finally got the Crate Basher trophy, not sure why I had such a hard time with it but it finally popped for me.