Itsamee payday trophy bugged?

Rorro_Lux

SO i have followed guides, i have tried about 20 times with each of the 4 animals. I landed on every different spot of the floating island i can see, wont unlock, i have tried rebooting ps4, the app, i have tried deleting and reinstalling the game (digital version) and have even gonna as far to try on an alternate account and it still wont unlock.

yet i see others able to get it no problem.

What am i doing wrong? im using the cannon near the island, the others seems too far to even work at max power

• Like 1

Are you sure its the correct island? I believe theres two different cannons. The trophy isnt bugged just kinda dodgy.

i know youve said you watched almost every video but ill post this one just in case you havent seen it. 

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been having a serious problem with this trophy too. I've landed on it 5 times and nothing. I finally decided to just aim right at the island and see what happens. Didn't even come close to landing on the island. I hit the bottom of the island and the trophy finally popped.... crazy lol 

captainmo84.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 17.07.2018 at 6:43 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

Are you sure its the correct island? I believe theres two different cannons. The trophy isnt bugged just kinda dodgy.

i know youve said you watched almost every video but ill post this one just in case you havent seen it. 

The same thing with me, can't get this trophy!! also try your method didn't work, ill try to delete the save file and try again is my last hope!! thanx for sharing !!

Edited by heatrod86
I got the trophy using this method! :P
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

This trophy is definitely bugged. I landed on the island 7-8 times and it wouldn’t pop.

What worked for me was aiming the cannon super low so that I was basically aiming straight at the tree on the island. I was trying to hit the tree and bounce onto the rock which didn’t exactly work, but as I snot myself low over the island the trophy popped instantly in mid-air right as I was passing over it. So for anyone in the future who is having difficult with this, try simply aiming for the tree and flying directly over the island.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/17/2018 at 1:16 PM, Rorro_Lux said:

I lost it laughing my ass off. other videos say to shoot straight up. so i went to try the way in the video you shared and i completely missed the island and got it.

thank you so much.

can confirm 4 years later, completely whiffed the island and it popped 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 30/01/2022 at 4:43 PM, dieselmanchild said:

This trophy is definitely bugged. I landed on the island 7-8 times and it wouldn’t pop.

What worked for me was aiming the cannon super low so that I was basically aiming straight at the tree on the island. I was trying to hit the tree and bounce onto the rock which didn’t exactly work, but as I snot myself low over the island the trophy popped instantly in mid-air right as I was passing over it. So for anyone in the future who is having difficult with this, try simply aiming for the tree and flying directly over the island.

Aiming at the tree and full power got me the trophy

• 1 month later...