Anyone currently playing?

Seskinator

Just wanted to ask if anyone was still playing this game as it was on sale during the PSN Mid Year Sale for pretty cheap! 

I love all of the Silent Hill games and I just bought this game as I know the creator of Silent Hill 1 played a part in making this game. 

Also, do the archives truly delete themselves from your inventory when you die during a chapter? 

• 4 months later...

Just finished it. :) Yes, when you die the archive collectibles of your current mission are lost. You have to pick them again. This, and the lack of saving during the mission, made this game frustrating. But overall, it was great experience. 

Edited by Tasos_fox1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Tasos_fox1 said:

Just finished it. :) Yes, when you die the archive collectibles of your current mission are lost. You have to pick them again. This, and the lack of saving during the mission, made this game frustrating. But overall, it was great experience. 

lol I 100%-ed this game months ago and it was very enjoyable. The only chapter that gave me issues was the school one where you have RNG for where the little girl is located (either the first floor bathroom or second floor library). Other than that, I loved everything about this game and its horror atmosphere! 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Seskinator said:

lol I 100%-ed this game months ago and it was very enjoyable. The only chapter that gave me issues was the school one where you have RNG for where the little girl is located (either the first floor bathroom or second floor library). Other than that, I loved everything about this game and its horror atmosphere! 

Is that the level with the hilarious close-up shot of the zombified physical ed teacher?

I haven't played this in years but been thinking about picking it up again. First time around, I recall I got stuck on a section with these annoying flying things on a road.

43 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Is that the level with the hilarious close-up shot of the zombified physical ed teacher?

I haven't played this in years but been thinking about picking it up again. First time around, I recall I got stuck on a section with these annoying flying things on a road.

Yes to the hilarious close up! lol

Yeah the flying enemies suck in any game and I remember the flying demons in Silent Hill sucked too! 

27 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Skipping this version of the game until I finish the version blood curse or whatever without trophies.

I heard its a better version for a first experience is it worth it?

Some parts are SO TOUGH without a guide bc the game doesn't hand hold you like current gen games do these days. So if you like spending more than an hour on a 10 minute section, then go for it :-D 

11 minutes ago, Seskinator said:

Some parts are SO TOUGH without a guide bc the game doesn't hand hold you like current gen games do these days. So if you like spending more than an hour on a 10 minute section, then go for it :-D 

Haha yeah the game really doesn't hold your hand. The first time I played this I never understood why I always ended up in the same level after a loop was completed. Really loved this game and the only problem I had was the end boss. Didn't find that fight fun. Hope they release the second one on the ps4.