Gym Tips?

spidey0115

I wake up at 5:10 a.m. and do an hour of working out in my house. I have a bench, dumbbells, and a curl bar. I work out with my bro for an hour before school. Mon-Fri and maybe sat. just maybe. All you need is to be committed and never give up. Always stay positive and don't think you can't do it.

Some good points from a lot of people.

The only additional advice I can give is think of it as a lifestyle change. Don't go balls out when you first start out as you'll be sore and it won't be fun (especially when you can't bend over to tie your shoes the next day). Start out going 2 days a week for the first 3 weeks, then 3 and eventually to 4 days a week. Remember enjoy it, because if you don't all the money and work out clothes will be sitting next to the treadmill you don't use anymore.

Some good points from a lot of people.

The only additional advice I can give is think of it as a lifestyle change. Don't go balls out when you first start out as you'll be sore and it won't be fun (especially when you can't bend over to tie your shoes the next day). Start out going 2 days a week for the first 3 weeks, then 3 and eventually to 4 days a week. Remember enjoy it, because if you don't all the money and work out clothes will be sitting next to the treadmill you don't use anymore.

When I first worked out with my trainer,My legs were so sore that I had a hard time siting on the toilet for a week :blink:

• Like 1

When I first worked out with my trainer,My legs were so sore that I had a hard time siting on the toilet for a week :blink:

I've always been in shape since I grew up on a farm and have always been very familiar with manual labor. Hell, I roofed for quite a while too. When I went through the academy for my job the first day was about 8 hours of push-ups, burpees, planks and whatever else the instructors could think of. I couldn't move for the first week of the academy, seriously. Anytime I moved any part of my body I just hurt everywhere. That week I had the most painful sex of my life, thats for sure.

Parker

I've always been in shape since I grew up on a farm and have always been very familiar with manual labor. Hell, I roofed for quite a while too. When I went through the academy for my job the first day was about 8 hours of push-ups, burpees, planks and whatever else the instructors could think of. I couldn't move for the first week of the academy, seriously. Anytime I moved any part of my body I just hurt everywhere. That week I had the most painful sex of my life, thats for sure.

Parker

Ouch!!

Bring some music, music and oh yeah..music opieop.png

kappa.png

This.  Otherwise you're subjected to what the Gym plays. 

What else can I mention?  Oh yea. I think it was mentioned earlier,but be consistent with the gym.