Hi everyone!

Bairuto

Been using this site for quite a while now but recently started posting in the forums and it's been really great so far everyone is very welcoming! I'm from Australia and I'm 21, pretty much been gaming since I was 5 on Playstation for the most part, along with the occasional Nintendo system as well. As you can see in my profile, I didn't hunt trophies too hard back on ps3 but when ps4 hit I got a lot more into it, and I'm open to trying out most genres of games. 

My trophy cabinet shows some of my favourite games of all time and some other great ones too, hard to pick a favourite game of all time but I usually tend to lean towards a couple choices, Bioshock, Uncharted 2 and Arkham Asylum namely, and my game of the year last year was undoubtedly nier automata. Nier and a couple other games (Yakuza series, which I'm very happy are all getting remade and brought to the West) from Japan are quickly getting me much more interested in Japanese developed titles. I unfortunately dropped off Persona 5 last year but I'm very keen to dive back into that, as well as Nioh and try out Ni No Kuni 2, and some other games in this new golden age of Japanese games which I have quickly fallen for.

Past all that it's nice to reply and post on the forums now and I'm sure we will engage in many discussions (arguments) in the future, thanks everyone for making this site such a great community!

• Like 3

Welcome to the site robot friend ?

Cool to hear that you're open to trying out most genres of games out there. I also think like that because, well, why close yourself to playing the same kind of games always when you have a whole lot of flavors to choose from, right? Anyways, that's how I see it. Glad to hear that you liked Bioshock as well. I hope we are talking about the first one because that was, hands-down, one of the greatest games ever ;)

I am always open to engaging in friendly discussion with you or any other member on this site. You will find most folks around here are as friendly as well :D

• Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 6:59 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Welcome to the site robot friend 1f916.png

Cool to hear that you're open to trying out most genres of games out there. I also think like that because, well, why close yourself to playing the same kind of games always when you have a whole lot of flavors to choose from, right? Anyways, that's how I see it. Glad to hear that you liked Bioshock as well. I hope we are talking about the first one because that was, hands-down, one of the greatest games ever ;)

I am always open to engaging in friendly discussion with you or any other member on this site. You will find most folks around here are as friendly as well :D

For sure, obviously there are some genres I prefer over others but yeah pretty open to trying out interesting looking games. And yes definitely the first Bioshock! Infinite is amazing too but the first one could maybe be my favourite game ever, hard to come to a conclusion on that one

19 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Hello and welcome! 

Definitely give Persona 5 another shot when you have the time. It's one of the best JRPGS I've ever played. :) 

I will be sometime hopefully I get a chance this year if not next year, lots of games already working on and then spiderman and others are coming out!! I dropped off due to mostly being busy and stuff was playing a bit less around then but I was in the middle of the bank palace, not sure if I'll pick up where I left off or start from scratch cause it's been over a year I think since I last touched it ?

• Like 2