Digimon Survive - Announced For PS4 and Switch

TugaSonic

13 hours ago, DrHambone said:

No love for the Vita?? :( 

They said a while back they were ditching the Vita after HM as it was holding the franchise back

7 hours ago, Angel said:

Sweet, also very excited to see a new Digimon game announced!

Hope we get more info soon, loving how much love Digimon has been getting lately.

Trailer on the 29th

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 3

New Information about the game added to the first post.

Spoiler

Following its reveal in V-Jump, the official website for Digimon Survive has opened. You can access it here.

Although there isn’t much to see at present, the site does have some screenshots. Below are the images:

gA1SsFP.jpg

GrSI0Ju.jpg

StZEM31.jpg

Spoiler

Bandai Namco will have much more to say about Digimon Survive during the Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 Special Meeting and Latest Game Report on July 29. The event will be streamed in the YouTube video below at 11 am (GMT, London Time) on July 29th.

• 2 weeks later...

New Information about the game added to the first post.

Spoiler

Bandai Namco announced that the latest Digimon game, a “survival simulation RPG” called Digimon Survive, will make its way Westward in 2019 for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.

Here’s the announcement trailer from Bandai Namco:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
6 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Man you'd think this game has been in development a full decade with the way some people are acting about this.

? don't say this too loud or some Persona Fans might realize we haven't received news about any new spin offs yet..(Which, I would gladly welcome by the way).

We are lucky that development for some of these teams is even possible remotely, and that just goes to show you the lengths many of them have and the passion they pour into their products. I think we have gotten spoiled during this pandemic because we managed to somehow kick off a new console generation and bring some amazing games to the table as well..people forget that there are still places in the world where people are dying, or restrictions have made things more challenging. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Anyway, I'm gonna throw some positivity in here. What's everyone's fave Digimon game? I have a soft spot for World 3 because I grew up with it, but the Cyber Sleuth games were pretty cool too. I hope Survive takes notes from the Cyber Sleuth story! :)

Bit of a winner-by-default since it was the first one I ever played, but Cyber Sleuth was fantastic! The whole digivolve then de-digivolve system took a bit of getting used to after years of playing Pokemon but I bloody loved it. Hackers Memory was fun too, although part of me wishes it had been a totally separate game instead of more of a side-story

• Like 1