Digimon Survive - Announced For PS4 and Switch

TugaSonic

The original Cyber Sleuth rekindled my passion for Digimon and Next Order was one of only 2 games I brought at launch over the past 6-7 years.

So I’m pretty hyped for Survive, In my head I’m not sure what I’m expecting with survive, maybe a digimon themed visual novel version similar to the PS VITA Fate series I guess ?.

But honestly a mature story with some twists and/or branching choices with epic battles works for me too.

My thoughts to one side, hopefully it’s a sign that more Digimon games are coming ?.

On 15/06/2022 at 10:37 PM, CaptainMonkster said:

I agree! And as much as I am looking forward to digimon survive and enjoyed the cyber sleuth series I really want a new digimon world x)

Same ?, a new entry in

cyber sleuth series (my fav)

or a new entry in World Series ( I just hated having 2 partners at once, them dying at different times made it awkward for my play style.

would be great, even something similar to card battle on ps1 would be great too.

On 15/06/2022 at 10:18 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

Confirmed to not have an english dub/english VA's. But honestly... I don't care at all. Because Cyber Sleuth was still 1f525.png even without a dub.

So I don't need one. At all.

Very true but an optional dub is never a bad thing, keeps everyone happy or in my case, my dad who likes to watch me play on SharePlay.

————————

Anyway quoting aside, whatever the future is for Digimon gaming, I hope it does more than just survive (a bad pun ?).

• Like 1

I had this game preordered on Amazon for AGES. I checked recently and when I saw cover art AND a release date I was so freaking happy. Im getting this for sure on PS4 just cause I have two other Digimon games for ps4 and I'd like to keep that going lol. I do need the second Digimon Sleuth game on Ps4 to finish it out but yeah :D Im super stoked

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KawaiiSlowpoke said:

I do need the second Digimon Sleuth game on Ps4 to finish it out but yeah :D Im super stoked

i liked the second cyber sleuth more than the first. Shouldn't be too expensive these days. Definitely play it!

a lot of stuff carries over as well between 1 and 2.

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 0:04 AM, Infected Elite said:

i liked the second cyber sleuth more than the first. Shouldn't be too expensive these days. Definitely play it!

a lot of stuff carries over as well between 1 and 2.

Oh really? I loved the first game but thought to just jump into this one :D but if you guys recommend it I might give it a go!

I'm glad to finally see the release of this game coming soon, after being affected by the pandemic, change in production and endless delays, as a big digimon fan, this is a day one buy for sure.

Edited by Ninjise

As of this me posting this... the Anime Expo stream featuring this game is still ongoing...

But it's been confirmed that you can't save everyone on your first playthrough and will have to do a second playthrough and make the 'correct decisions' for the 'hidden route' in order to be able to save everyone

?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a huge Digimon fan, watched every season of the anime, in fact me and my husband are binge watching the 2020 reboot, I also played a LOT of World 1 and 3  now I'm currently playing Next Order and I'm in love with it can't believe I negleted it for so many years, too bad the first Cyber Sleuth got nuked from the store I really wanted it, definitely gonna get this one, a tactic Digimon game sounds amazing.

• Like 1