This collection is currently free for anyone who have preordered the final season of TWD.

4 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I was a little sad to see that the collection is one trophy list, but it is still an awesome bonus.

Yeah it would have been awesome to get 3 plat for the main games and maybe even one for the Michonne series.

Just now, Quink666 said:

Yeah it would have been awesome to get 3 plat for the main games and maybe even one for the Michonne series.

Yea, was hoping for just the other lists. Lol. Didn't have to be new ones. Guess I will still get Now for some easy TTG plats. :awesome:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I'm definitely tempted by this. I missed 3 and it would be a great way to catch up. We'll see I guess lol.

The 3rd one, The Last Frontier is by far my favourite season so far. Even better then the first one. Its not as predictable as the previous seasons imo.

Can anyone confirm if this would extend to people that don’t have it preordered yet? Like, is it retroactive so I could preorder the last season now and still get everything else free? Never got to do 400 days or Michonne so it could be fun. Also, is it NA?

Not bad for anyone who never played the previous ones. Everything for 30 is pretty alright deal. For me I personally bought all the previous when it was dirt cheap on sale so just like its predecessors I'll wait for the sale for this season.

3 minutes ago, corkscrew17 said:

Can anyone confirm if this would extend to people that don’t have it preordered yet? Like, is it retroactive so I could preorder the last season now and still get everything else free? Never got to do 400 days or Michonne so it could be fun. Also, is it NA?

i Preordered today and got it. Im would assume this offer is valid up until launch, sometimes even a few days after. I think this is worldwide. Im in EU. But check the PS Store. It should say something like this when you are at the TWD Final Season page:

Pre-order The Walking Dead: The Final Season to receive:

-The Walking Dead Collection

-6 profile avatars