TomiA-

Platinum difficulty?

6 posts in this topic

Since this game is free to pick up , i was wondering how difficult the platinum is. Any Missable trophies? . Is very time consuming?

It's a free to play so I wouldn't really call it a game in the traditional sense, after the initial parts there isn't much to do except wait and update every few hours or so. I don't believe any of the trophies are missable but without screwing with the internal clock, which comes with its own risks, it can take some time... or a lot of money. Maybe a basic logic of strategy or planning ahead is needed?

17 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

It's a free to play so I wouldn't really call it a game in the traditional sense, after the initial parts there isn't much to do except wait and update every few hours or so. I don't believe any of the trophies are missable but without screwing with the internal clock, which comes with its own risks, it can take some time... or a lot of money. Maybe a basic logic of strategy or planning ahead is needed?

So just out of curiosity, you don't consider it to be a game because it is free? So Fortnite, Wareframe, Paladins ect aren't games? Strange since I always thought they were ☺.

6 minutes ago, BlueC3029 said:

So just out of curiosity, you don't consider it to be a game because it is free? So Fortnite, Wareframe, Paladins ect aren't games? Strange since I always thought they were 263a.png.

Very well, if you wish to try and be snarky with it I will elaborate. It is a cellphone pay to win with focus on minimal gameplay and trying to push in game purchases in order to optimize profit in order to accomplish simple tasks that could be done simply by waiting. This also includes games such as candy crush, clash of clans, Simpsons touch and so on. Of course not all are bad, in fact I enjoy Fallout Shelter, but it is what it is. Obviously I wasn't referencing full games like Fortnite, but to be fair they are also making unreal amounts of money for being a free to play, so that's something to consider. They at least work on the game and add to it though.