Back to playstation!

GovtShutdowns

Hello all!

I got a PS1 near release for my birthday as a kid, and adored my PS2 when I got it. I skipped out on 3 for the halo machine and then gave up gaming a while...last November I decided to pick up a ps3 since it was cheap and catch up on some RPGs I missed, this was the fatal mistake. I quickly remembered why I loved my Playstation and shortly thereafter had a PS4 and a Vita and a huge(relative) backlog. Pretty excited to start picking up these newfangled trophy things! Going to start with Persona5 (about to finish my first play through, then just gotta do some cleanup in NG+) as my first plat, 150 hours in (probably closer to 120, I fell asleep more than a few times with it running) and still in love with the game! then clean out some shorter trophies (maybe some lego games? Horizon?) anyhow feel free to add me on PSN and invite me to play! Please leave a message though, I get a lot of blank spam requests or you can always chat with me here, looking forward to hanging around!

• Like 3

Welcome! P5 is a game I have wanted to get into, but that backlog is always growing. haha. It will be an amazing milestone for you though! I love my vita and wish I had gotten it sooner; glad to hear you like yours as well! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, I still need to get back to finishing up p5. I did a blind playthrough first, so I got a lot of clean up to do. Best of luck with your first plat!

Thanks! I did mostly blind (avoided story spoilers) but I eventually decided to look up the responses for Social Links and which vending machines were where for that trophy. Standing at the gate to the final boss now! pretty excited! only sad thing is I missed one confidant (empress) by one rank so I gotta do those again in NG+ :-\  but thats something to worry about for another time (probably tomorrow lol)! good luck on cleaning up p5! its a lot longer than I expected.

2 hours ago, GovtShutdowns said:

Thanks! I did mostly blind (avoided story spoilers) but I eventually decided to look up the responses for Social Links and which vending machines were where for that trophy. Standing at the gate to the final boss now! pretty excited! only sad thing is I missed one confidant (empress) by one rank so I gotta do those again in NG+ :-\  but thats something to worry about for another time (probably tomorrow lol)! good luck on cleaning up p5! its a lot longer than I expected.

So I gotta ask... Team Futaba or Team Makoto? xD

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GovtShutdowns said:

Out of those two? Makoto but I ended up with Tae 1f602.png

Haha! #TaeisBae! ?

I personally liked Kawakami, but I didn't romance her because I think dating your high school teacher is weird. I picked Hifumi based on the fact that she seemed like a good fit for the MC. I also liked the fact that she was originally going to be part of the gang, so this way, she got her moment to shine.

Though, just to be goofy, I will romance Ann AND Kawakami on my second playthrough (talk about awkward!).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Though, just to be goofy, I will romance Ann AND Kawakami on my second playthrough (talk about awkward!).

I honestly think I'm just going to romance as many as possible on the second play just because its an option ?

• Like 1

Hello. Welcome to the site.

You're still on time to catch on many of the greatest games of the PS3 era. There is always time, honestly :P Nice to hear that you love RPGs as that is one of my favorite genres as well.

Hope you find all of the features this site offers to be helpful to you and that you get to enjoy your time hanging around here.

See ya around :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

You're still on time to catch on many of the greatest games of the PS3 era.

for sure! maybe better time than at the start with how cheap some of them are haha, I actually bought the PS3 because at the time GameStop had some deal or another and I bought a ton of PS3 games for cheap. I'll have to go back to them soon! thanks for the welcome :-)

• Like 1