One Million

DKShadow

Hey guys

Can anyone confirm whether the One Million trophy requires you to have a total of 1 million points across all songs at one time, or if this is accumulative over time, allowing you to potentially replay songs to reach 1 millon? If it's total at one time, either I suck or the trophy is strangely common.

Thanks.

You got it right.

You can replay every single song as often as you want to, it's the total amount that matters.

Edit: I misunderstood your question, only the highest score for each song counts. You can't replay a song to get the same points over and over again.

Edited by Sardavanua

46 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

You got it right.

You can replay every single song as often as you want to, it's the total amount that matters.

Edit: I misunderstood your question, only the highest score for each song counts. You can't replay a song to get the same points over and over again.

I don't think this is the case. I got this trophy while going for another one that involved me playing the same song over and over, so unless I just happened to be short a couple thousand points, I'm pretty sure it's cumulative. I mean, I didn't even finish all of the songs on Medium difficulty...

2 minutes ago, Einigkeit said:

I don't think this is the case. I got this trophy while going for another one that involved me playing the same song over and over, so unless I just happened to be short a couple thousand points, I'm pretty sure it's cumulative. I mean, I didn't even finish all of the songs on Medium difficulty...

Well that's weird, I remember counting my accumulated points and the trophy popped as soon as I reached 1 million points. And I sure was grinding alot for that x perfects in a row beforehand :hmm:

Maybe I was just unlucky, let's hope someone will clarify this.

3 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Well that's weird, I remember counting my accumulated points and the trophy popped as soon as I reached 1 million points. And I sure was grinding alot for that x perfects in a row beforehand :hmm:

Maybe I was just unlucky, let's hope someone will clarify this.

Okay, I just booted it back up and my total is 426,029 across all difficulties. Looks like I got about a third of the way through Medium difficulty and only played a few songs on Hard. It took me many tries to get that 75% perfect trophy...