DKShadow

One Million

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys

Can anyone confirm whether the One Million trophy requires you to have a total of 1 million points across all songs at one time, or if this is accumulative over time, allowing you to potentially replay songs to reach 1 millon? If it's total at one time, either I suck or the trophy is strangely common.

Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got it right.

You can replay every single song as often as you want to, it's the total amount that matters.

 

Edit: I misunderstood your question, only the highest score for each song counts. You can't replay a song to get the same points over and over again.

Edited by Sardavanua
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the answer! Considering I don't even have ⅓ of the points after scoring 95-100% on almost every song on Easy so far, I wonder how this trophy is so common. I must be terrible at this :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

You got it right.

You can replay every single song as often as you want to, it's the total amount that matters.

 

Edit: I misunderstood your question, only the highest score for each song counts. You can't replay a song to get the same points over and over again.

I don't think this is the case. I got this trophy while going for another one that involved me playing the same song over and over, so unless I just happened to be short a couple thousand points, I'm pretty sure it's cumulative. I mean, I didn't even finish all of the songs on Medium difficulty...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Einigkeit said:

I don't think this is the case. I got this trophy while going for another one that involved me playing the same song over and over, so unless I just happened to be short a couple thousand points, I'm pretty sure it's cumulative. I mean, I didn't even finish all of the songs on Medium difficulty...

Well that's weird, I remember counting my accumulated points and the trophy popped as soon as I reached 1 million points. And I sure was grinding alot for that x perfects in a row beforehand :hmm:

 

Maybe I was just unlucky, let's hope someone will clarify this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Well that's weird, I remember counting my accumulated points and the trophy popped as soon as I reached 1 million points. And I sure was grinding alot for that x perfects in a row beforehand :hmm:

 

Maybe I was just unlucky, let's hope someone will clarify this.

 

Okay, I just booted it back up and my total is 426,029 across all difficulties. Looks like I got about a third of the way through Medium difficulty and only played a few songs on Hard. It took me many tries to get that 75% perfect trophy...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Einigkeit said:

It took me many tries to get that 75% perfect trophy...

If only you knew about the exploit that makes that trophy the easiest one in the game 🤦‍♂️

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Smzthy said:

If only you knew about the exploit that makes that trophy the easiest one in the game 🤦‍♂️

 

Wow. At this point I'm not even mad, but that's some bad QA.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for looking into this, I guess I'll just play some random tunes until that last trophy pops!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophy just popped while replaying a song I had already done multiple times already, earning me the platinum!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DKShadow said:

The trophy just popped while replaying a song I had already done multiple times already, earning me the platinum!

Congrats and apologies for my false info there. Guess I just had bad luck :|

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

Congrats and apologies for my false info there. Guess I just had bad luck :|

No worries at all mate, just glad we found the solution for whoever's wondering next! :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.