DLC trophies & self boosting

Popolon17

Hello, 

I ask myself a question about the online trophies of the DLC for this game. 

I own 2 ps3 and 2 psn accounts and just want to know if I can get them by myself.

And if it's not possible, how many of them can i get by myself ? 

Thank you in advance

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, MyLastRide said:

Sorry if I comment in this old thread, but I have a question.

In Predator mode there are 3 trophies that make me think that it need at least three more players...  Invincible, Easy Pickings and Held Captive. Is that correct? Or those can be done with two players as well?

Predator mode only requires 2 players

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this onlinemode is peer to peer (can be hosted on anyones ps3) or is it serverbased (hosted by the publisher)? 

Just need to know if these trophies will be affected by a potential server shutdown. 

Ps3 shop is running down soon. This might lead to massive server shutdowns, so we may need to hurry. 

15 minutes ago, sn4pper92 said:

Does anyone know if this onlinemode is peer to peer (can be hosted on anyones ps3) or is it serverbased (hosted by the publisher)? 

Just need to know if these trophies will be affected by a potential server shutdown. 

Ps3 shop is running down soon. This might lead to massive server shutdowns, so we may need to hurry. 

what are you waiting for then? even if it's p2p something might get fucked and you won't be able to play online at all, so better do it soon rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've just done with all DLC trophies so I can tell my experience (I have two PS3s for boosting myself).

For Onslaught, in theory you can boost yourself but it is extremely difficult to do so by yourself unless you have somebody else at home to help, since there are barrage of zombies attacking all players involved. I recommend to ask for a boosting partner. Please note that "Take the Stage" requires both players to complete Leon, Chris, and Jake's campaign to unlock the stages.

For Survivors, you'll need 3+ players for ''Staying Alive" and "Team Effort".

Other than the aforementioned, you can boost the rest yourself.

Edited by joolean
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 8:52 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

I know this is an old thread but can someone tell me for sure if all dlc trophies can be done with 4 players only? Is 4 the minimum required forvall dlc trophies?

You need minimum of 2 players to get majority of them done. For one trophy Staying Alive which is part of Survivors mode dlc you will need minimum 3 players complete. You don't really need 4 players but for some of the grindy trophies such Take em all down(survivors dlc) the more players that you can kill the less grindy it will be.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

You need minimum of 2 players to get majority of them done. For one trophy Staying Alive which is part of Survivors mode dlc you will need minimum 3 players complete. You don't really need 4 players but for some of the grindy trophies such Take em all down(survivors dlc) the more players that you can kill the less grindy it will be.

And how is it about being active? I mean for example if I have 1 ps5 and 2 ps4. Could I get it with self boosting or must every player be in movement and may not be AFK

13 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

And how is it about being active? I mean for example if I have 1 ps5 and 2 ps4. Could I get it with self boosting or must every player be in movement and may not be AFK

Yes you can get it with self boosting. Its just going to be a bit tricky controlling 3 different controllers. Being afk isn't a problem in online games.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I was able to get all of the online trophies solo. The only one which was truly difficult was Killer Combo, since you have to juggle controllers and keep your alt alive long enough to reach 30 kills without breaking your combo. I was forced to use an old small HD TV I had in order to see what I was doing, since it is almost impossible to do otherwise (although I did manage to reach 30 kills without a TV once after getting the trophy while I was grinding Surrounded on All Sides, but I'm sure this was just pure luck, and I never managed it again; if you wish to avoid insanity, use another TV). Firstly, I suggest picking Helena rather than Leon, since his shotty takes way too long to reload, and stick to the Urban Chaos level, because it's nice and small and the enemies are basic zombies for the most part.

You need to keep your alt moving and heal them when damaged (thankfully, you can see the colour of your opponent's health status on both screens, so hammer the R2 button when you see them go into yellow), keep them vaulting over objects, push through the crowds of zombies and hope they don't get grabbed. You want to get as many kills as you can on your main with the pistol, then switch to the shotgun and start blasting at close range and throwing grenades once ammo runs low (you can also do this in reverse if you prefer; start with the shotty and then switch to the pistol). You may end up getting robbed of your combo due to uneven enemy spawns which seem to dry up all of a sudden around the 20x mark (or getting grabbed by a fucking Bloodshot; keep an eye out for any zombies transforming and take them out fast), but persevere and it can be done. It requires a fair bit of juggling controllers and shifting your attention between screens, but I was able to do it after getting used to the rhythm of things, which took maybe 10 or 20 serious tries. I hadn't played RE6 since 2019, so I was extremely rusty, and I had never played any of the online content, so YMMV.

The other slightly tricky trophy was Kill or Be Killed, but all it requires is a bit of trial and error. All the rest of the DLC is pretty much pure grinding: simple but boring.

• Like 2