Glitches - July 2018. Done in 3 days!

StanPortrBridges

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/07/2018 at 2:43 AM, BHK3 said:

Double Zone Glitch

Getting money and hero souls from 1 zone, and 1 boss at a time, is very slow and inefficent, what if we could do both at the same time? NOW YOU CAN. Once you start facing bosses that give Hero Souls, usually at like zones 100-300, you will use these hero souls to ascend using the Amenhotep hero. Having more hero souls will make your DPS higher. The only requirement is that you HAVE to be strong enough to be instant killing the monsters AND the bosses. Like they just spawn and you barely even see them spawning. When you're on a zone thats something like 114, 119, 224, 369, etc. You have to be BEFORE a boss zone, which comes every 5 zones.

When you're instant killing the enemies, and your before a boss zone, when the kill counter goes to 6/10, as soon as the 6 disappears and it turns into a 7, press down on L2 and then R2 directly after and hold them down. DO NOT LET GO. PRESS TRIANGLE. LET GO OF L2 AND R2. PRESS CIRCLE. If you did it right you will be instant killing BOTH zones, getting twice the money and if that boss gave hero souls, your counter should be shooting up as well. Going into the shop menu makes it so you dont have to hold down the triggers forever.

A person (Realmatze) mentioned this at playstationtrophies.org:

"There is a way easier method. Once you get to a primal boss which you don‘t insta kill, hold L2 to get to a zone where you insta kill. Don‘t let go of L2 and tap R2. Then you can press triangle, let go of L2 and press Circle.

Credit: http://youtu.be/JUxhPjVQfXw"

-------------------------

Also I'm using both this methods and I've progressed a lot in the past couple days. Thanks for the tips, @BHK3

• 9 months later...

Are these glitches still unpatched? I have the game started but not completed and still on 1.00 version (so missing good updates too): it's safe to update or not? Obviously I want to get rid of this as quickly as possible...

EDIT: patched on latest patch 1.11. I tried on the first version 1.00 but double zone seems not working, instead data abuse is working and even boss instant kill glitch and infinite power. Combining legit playing and power/data abuse you can level faster than usual (speaking about 1.00, don't know in 1.11), but it's still not instant way to lvl3600 (even with glitches if you are too underleveled in HS you'll hit a brick wall in high zones).

Edited by gafpiratehook

• 8 months later...