Annoying to no end glitch

Lonemankane

I have been having a lot of problems in this game, after I booted it up, it said my save is corrupted and when I played for about the last 5 hours to get to where I was, I end up having a new glitch where if I try to open my menu or taking a item off a dead body I get stuck in a now loading screen and it is getting annoying as am not wanting to redo it all over again because of a bug again and this keeps happening even if I restart the chapter, and the one am on right now is 7 after the bone monster thing boss I try to get the item off the body and I get stuck in the now loading screen if I open the menu to look at my weapons same thing, same thing with trying to open the other menu.

Does any of you know of some way to fix this as this is pissing me off to no end now and I have had it with this crap.

Edit: I fixed it by getting another copy of the game and it worked.

Edited by KANERKB

2 hours ago, KANERKB said:

I have been having a lot of problems in this game, after I booted it up, it said my save is corrupted and when I played for about the last 5 hours to get to where I was, I end up having a new glitch where if I try to open my menu or taking a item off a dead body I get stuck in a now loading screen and it is getting annoying as am not wanting to redo it all over again because of a bug again and this keeps happening even if I restart the chapter, and the one am on right now is 7 after the bone monster thing boss I try to get the item off the body and I get stuck in the now loading screen if I open the menu to look at my weapons same thing, same thing with trying to open the other menu.

Does any of you know of some way to fix this as this is pissing me off to no end now and I have had it with this crap.

I've never had such problem although i played this game for awhile, i think there is an issue with your ps3 instead, you should try to restore your file sistem.

I had something similar in another game, i couldn't play it at all, so i decided to play it offline and it worked (unpatched, but iirc correctly ngs2 has no patch). You may want to try this, and if you have REQ option activated you should deactivate it to make the game "less heavy".

You could also try to delete all saves of this game and reinstall it again.

And finally you may want to do a back-up after some missions cleared, to avoid losing too many missions.

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, VirtualNight said:

I've never had such problem although i played this game for awhile, i think there is an issue with your ps3 instead, you should try to restore your file sistem.

I had something similar in another game, i couldn't play it at all, so i decided to play it offline and it worked (unpatched, but iirc correctly ngs2 has no patch). You may want to try this, and if you have REQ option activated you should deactivate it to make the game "less heavy".

You could also try to delete all saves of this game and reinstall it again.

And finally you may want to do a back-up after some missions cleared, to avoid losing too many missions.

it is just ninja gaiden 2 that is doing all this. I tried with other games but nothing is wrong, I however got it fixed by just getting another copy, this is my 3 copy of this game.

Edited by KANERKB
fixed a problem